His Wallet - Kim Namjoon

"Do you believe in taking chances?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/9

As Y/N begins getting herself ready to leave the university library (her dorm roommate had her boyfriend over and she needed to study for a mini BioChem test the next day), she notices a wallet on the table opposite hers.
She only finds it now, as she walks over to it, she realises that it's in good condition.

Someone must've forgotten it here, she knows it's rude but she searches through it.
She hope no one thinks wrongly of her as she goes through old receipts, cards and loads of cash.

This person is loaded, but she tries not to look at any of it, it feels terribly tempting and that just isn't the right thing to do, despite her many bad but relatable habits.
She finds a fortune cookie note as well as... A condom in one of the slots...

Yikes.

Thankfully, before she finds anything else unsettling, she finds an ID with a phone number on it.
She decided to message it, hoping it's the right person this wallet belongs to.

You
Hi
Did you lose anything?

Unknown
Yes I have!
Please tell me you
have my wallet??

You
Yup! Found it in the
campus library

Unknown
Thank goodness
I've been going crazy
for the past hour, didn't
even think of leaving it
in the library

You
No worries
But ngl I'd be freaking out
too if it meant losing
a lot of this cash
Are you like a human ATM?

Unknown
😂😂 if only
I'm buying this figurine
collection tomorrow,
don't judge lol
I'll be at the library in
five, meet you there?

You
Yeah I'll be right in front of it
I'm wearing an orange sweater

Biting her lip, Y/N glances down at the ID again.
Kim Namjoon, almost everyone in the university knew him. He was smart and very cute according to Y/N.

But then again, every guy who broke her heart was cute at first.
Namjoon seems nice enough so far, so what if...?

When she gets situated in front of the library, Y/N adds his number to her contacts, feeling impulsive but somewhat ashamed.

You
Btw, couldn't help noticing
you've got a lot of cards

Namjoon
How much of my wallet did
you go through Miss Nosy?

You
Hey! I had to okay
It's how I found your
number and your name 😊
Dw, I stopped once I found it

Y/N stops typing, her fingers hovering apprehensively over her phone screen.
It would be a good time to see if Namjoon actually has a girlfriend, there have been rumours but nothing's been confirmed.