Playfighting Over Photos - Kim Seokjin

"I love it when you're feisty"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N and Seokjin were lying on top of the latter's bed, spending time together on a chill day.

They're both sharing snapshots of places they had been to recently. Seokjin went to Spain with his parents the other week, while Y/N and her friends went to the nearby city for a few days.

Eventually, those pictures are all shown, and Y/N soon come across photos of her boyfriend. "Damn, I didn't know you took photos of me while I sleep but I look good," Seokjin exclaims. The couple begins to guffaw.

"Unlike me. You have some disgusting pictures of me," Y/N states, pushing Seokjin's phone away as he tried to search for her.

"What? Nah, you look like a model here babe," he says, holding his phone in front of her eyes. She yells no and whines, as Seokjin laughs again. It was her making a creepy expression in a face mask. "I'm never getting rid of this."

"No! Delete it!" Y/N shouts, trying to snatch his possession away. She fails, grabbing his arm instead.

"Wait— you're gonna push me off the bed!" He shouts back, the two proceeding to play-fight for a short period of time.

Since Seokjin's stronger, he immediately overpowers her; pinning her arms above her head and smirking triumphantly. "I love it when you're feisty," he states, chuckling with arrogance when Y/N scoffs in response.

"Yeah yeah, you should let me go now," she advises with narrowed eyelids. Her glare only makes him laugh more.

"For you to get my phone and delete the beautiful pictures of you? No way. Might have to change my password." Y/N whines again, trying to flail beneath him until he releases her.

"Okay, I won't take your phone to delete them. I promise," she pleads only for Seokjin to eye her with suspicion. Finally, he loosens his grip and gets off, running his hand through his hair.

"We should do this more often," he proposes in a casual manner, laughing afterwards once Y/N gives him a disapproving glare.

She mumbles like a child, loud enough for Seokjin to hear, you're so mean to me...

The End ♥️