Romantic - Kim Namjoon

You make me wanna be Romantic
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to the song please, I think it's really good <333
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon POV:

"So if we only have two chapters left to read, why can't we just finish it in one go? I can't understand our lecturer sometimes..." I hear my girlfriend state in an annoyed way.

We're in the library right now, doing notes on our recent English Literature lesson.
"Don't ask me, ask him." She rolls her eyes at me as I chuckle quietly.

I sit up a little and lean over the table between us and kiss her, "You're cute when you're annoyed."

She blushes at that and immediately goes back to writing.

You say I make you shy... I dunno why ♫
♫ Every time we kiss... It gets better every time

Her cheeks are rosy and I watch her hands rush to write in her book.
My eyes take in the way her hair frames her face, her fringe just slightly covering her eyes.

Her lips are pursed as she stops writing to think.
Her fingers rocking her pen back and forth.

Underneath the lights~ 
♫ You're shining so bright~

She leans back in her chair and sighs, "I know what to write, I just don't know how to write it." She says.

I hum in response, "Maybe you should stop for a bit, relax and come back to it with a fresh mind."

She nods and smiles to me, "How's your assignment going?" She asks, sitting up again.

"Still got a lot to do." I scratch my neck, taking a glance at her eyes.
Those doe eyes which capture me.

"Well, I'm definitely lazing around after this." She said, both of us laughing quietly.

You got me in love so deep...

I look at the way her face crinkles when she laughs.
And how her lips morph into a genuine smile.

It still makes my heart beat fast, even after we've been dating for a few years.

I want to give her the best, I want to be my best for her.
Because she fills a part of me that I didn't know I had missing

♫ You make wanna be Romantic
You make me wanna be a star

"Hey, how about I take you to the park? The sunset will be nice."

She lights up, "A romantic sunset pic with my guy, Instagram followers will be jealous~"
I cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing loudly.

You make me wanna be Romantic 

The End ♥️