BTS Imagines - How They'll Fight For You/Defend You

"Can't hold me down 'cause you know I'm a fighter"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seokjin:

• For being the one who calmly settles situations for his friends and family, he can't be brushed aside when it comes to you.
• Angry Seokjin is a Seokjin you don't want to cross. Trust me. You don't.
• Rarely yells or physically fights someone for you but his icy stare is enough to hurt.
• He can be pretty passive-aggressive sometimes which can be bad.
• Has the audacity to insult people whilst arrogantly complimenting you; humiliates the other party.
• "I swear to god. I can't believe they said/did that to you. They're lucky that I don't get dirty."

Yoongi:

• The moment he hears of something bad happening to you, he'll comforts you.
• Then, when he gets all the details, you'll see his eyes go dark and devoid of any emotion but fury.
• He doesn't shy away from confrontations as he's confident that he can stand up for you. Usually succeeds.
• Might - just might - throw a punch. He's stronger than most would think.
• He wants to show that he truly cares for you. He wants people to know that he'd do anything for you.
• "Sorry for getting fired up Y/N. You don't think I roasted them too much, right?"

Hoseok:

• It's scary to see him quiet. Sinister as he plots figurative murder.
• When he laughs as he's angry? *Shudders* pray for the recipient's soul.
• Fists clenched and speaking through gritted teeth, you hold onto his arm in case he gets physical.
• Gets up in the others' faces to taunt them before chuckling at them as if he's superior (which can be super hot tbh).
• He isn't above spitting on a person's feet when he knows he won't get hurt.
• "Tell me if anything else happens. They will learn a lesson— no, I won't fight them... Maybe..."

Namjoon:

• Is fiercely protective of you, rightly so.
• His calculated words cut through anyone's self-esteem.
• Often able to dismiss those against you quickly.
• What really hits him, is seeing you in pain, which angers him further as he feels as though he hasn't done enough.
• He's not threatening people... He's just making guarantees... Very malicious guarantees...
• "I hate seeing you like this. Let's both calm down, so we can have fun and pretend this never happened, okay?"

Jimin:

• Yeah nooooo, this cannot happennnn otherwise murder will be committeddd—
• Okay, maybe not murder, maybe you'll just have to deal with a very, incensed human being.
• Tends to get you out of hurtful situations because he doesn't want you feeling bad.
• Since he's usually happy, the moment he looks infuriated, people get frightened.
• He'll make it known that no one should mess with you as they'll have to deal with him.
• "You know... If they hit me first, then I can hit them back and say it was self-defence."

Taehyung:

• Wants to mediate situations, rather than cause more problems.
• His voice goes deeper than anyone has heard before, instilling some fear in them.
• He's strong enough to fend for himself if punches are thrown, so he doesn't mind being put in the firing line.
• Cracks his knuckles in preparation, almost appearing nonchalant.
• Engages in frustrating wordplay so the others get angrier and hopefully leave, not wanting to deal with him until they've calmed down.
• "I knew what I was doing, I promise. Ugh, I'm so mad now, can we watch funny stuff for a bit? You'll feel better too I'm sure."

Jungkook:

• His eyes pierce through those he glares at, often causing the atmosphere to get heavy.
• Considering he works out regularly and has practised boxing, he is down for a brawl.
• Reassures you that he won't do anything stupid, which he sticks to until a wrong button is pressed.
• Actually has gotten into fights for you but never regrets it.
• Gets sulky after heated exchanges, unable to appear happy for anyone's sake.
• "I should be cheering you up, yet here I am being moody. I'm sorry Y/N. I'll behave better next time for you."

The End ♥️

Thank you all so much for 300K reads!! Hope you're enjoying MOTS:7 because I sure am <333