Here For You Always - Park Jimin

"Whatever happened, I'm here for you always"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N was cutting vegetables on the plastic board, in preparation for dinner, when Jimin entered the kitchen in a sombre mood. He leaned back onto the countertop, waiting for Y/N to notice him.

His voice felt stuck, unable to make his presence aware. So he tried to calm down, as being in his wife's proximity relaxed him a great deal.

Eventually, Y/N washed the knife and put it down, before turning around and becoming startled. "Jimin! How long were you there for? You scared me," she whined in a babyish tone before giggling.

Jimin gave her a small smile, still unable to speak. Y/N caught onto the lack of happiness quick, "what's wrong love?"

He stepped forward and embraced her, nuzzling his head against the inner crook of her neck. After a few seconds, he managed to say, "I'm just tired."

The truth was, he wasn't 'just tired.' He was exhausted, physically and mentally. He wanted to cry in someone's arms, to vent about everything. The only reason he didn't, was because he had no strength to at the moment. Y/N knew instantly, "is there anything you want me to do?"

Jimin closed his eyes, exhaling, "just let me hug you for a while," his voice cracking towards the end. Y/N stayed still and silent, rubbing his back and stroking his hair.

"Whatever happened, I'm here for you always." Y/N stated, kissing her beloved's temple.

The End ♥️

Thank you so much for over 250k reads!!! I appreciate y'all so much that I can't express it in mere words. Enjoy your holidays <333

 Enjoy your holidays <333