A Helpful Weirdo - Kim Taehyung

Well I guess I have a story to tell the grandkids-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly put on my flats and scrambled out of my house.
My older brother would not like seeing me exit our home when it's almost night but I can't help it, the atmosphere when it goes dark is nice.

As long as I'm not surrounded by obnoxious guys hitting on me :-|

Also, it's only a few days into December yet so many houses have put up decorations, the lights on the building got my spirits up.
I entered the town centre, smiling when I saw shops having Christmas displays.

I love Christmas~

"Oh babe, you have a nice smile." My eyes widened once I was stopped by three guys blocking my way.

The one who talked to me, had a disgusting smirk in his face whilst the other two on either side of him were checking me out.
Of course this happens.

We were in public and the guy that addressed me spoke pretty loudly, drawing the attention of a few passerbys.
I gave them a blank face and walked around them without speaking.

Correction: I tried walking around them.

The one that was on the far left grabbed my wrist.
"What- let go of me." I said through gritted teeth.

I stayed calm, knowing that people were going to do something to intervene.

"C'mon, let's get to know each other." The man who grabbed me said.

I shook his grip off, "Not interested."
Replying bluntly, I stood back from them.

Some people were looking at the men almost disappointingly at the fact that they tried to ''get to know me'' and I wasn't shocked to see a figure walk in front of me.

"Leave the girl alone, are you so stupid that you can't see the fact you're gonna get reported to the police?" The man said in a deep tone, he seemed mad.

He was tall with cool silver hair, wearing only a long shirt and denim jeans in the cold (A/N: He looks like the gif at the top of this part).

The guys looked at him furiously before surveying the growing crowd near us.
And sure enough, they left like that.

Now why couldn't they do that when I said so?

"Thanks." I said to the guy who stood up for me, he turned around with a smile.

"No problem, I couldn't just let them harass you like that." He stated, I watched the small crowd broke up.
"Now, let's take a walk."

"What?" I blurted out.
"Are you another prick-"

He took my arm and quickly walked away from the main street.
"Just trust me."

I made him stop, "Trust you? You may have gotten those guys to leave me alone but I can't let you lead me wherever you want, I don't know you."
Why was I even talking to him in the first place?