Still Wanting Skinship - Jung Hoseok

"Honestly, I don't care if I get sick. As long as I get to be with you," he whispered.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jagiya, I want a kiss," Hoseok whined, resting his chin on his girlfriend's shoulder as they stood in line for coffee.

She sniffled, pushing him away. "Baby, I'm sick and I'm not passing it onto you."

"Well then, can I have a hug at least?" He asked, utilising his wounded puppy dog eyes to the fullest.

Y/N sighed, nodding in defeat. When Hoseok wanted to engage in cute skinship, she couldn't say no. Hoseok took his chance to stand behind her and wrap his arms around her shoulders, keeping her warm.

"Honestly, I don't care if I get sick. As long as I get to be with you," he whispered.

Y/N couldn't help but smile at that, sniffling twice as a response. Hoseok drew back and bopped her red nose, calling her Rudolph as a tease.

"Hey, that's what you can dress up as at the Christmas party! I'll be a hot elf." Y/N raised her eyebrows at the shocking and suggestive idea, shaking her head.

"Either we're innocent elves together, or we don't dress up at all," she said firmly, giggling feebly at Hoseok's disbelief.

They continued to joke around until they ordered. Hoseok slyly snuck in some cheek pecks, much to Y/N's guilty pleasure.

The End ♥️