Hot Cross Buns - Park Jimin

"If you meant that I like putting buns in your oven, then yes"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The kitchen has white walls, grey marble countertops and an open entrance to the garden, where all of Y/N and Jimin's guests are lounging.
The couple are hosting a small summer get together, in midst of beautiful weather.

Back to the kitchen, the smell of freshly baked pastries wafts from the oven to fill the rest of the house, particularly to Jimin's nose.
He watches his wife ice her homemade red velvet cupcakes with buttercream, unable to stop stealing her other delights.

"Jimin, could you stop eating those? There are people we need to serve."
Y/N asserts, lighting slapping his hand.

"But these hot cross buns taste so good," he whines, pouting at her in a ploy to try and get some more.

"Nope. Here, take these outside and keep the others company."
She instructs, handing him a platter of finished cupcakes with caution.

As he walks out to offer the baked goods to his guests (with added sass in his movements directed at Y/N), she just shakes her head in amusement before pouring a few drinks into glasses, cold after being refrigerated the night before.
Jimin comes back much quicker than expected, saying that he'll socialise later with you.

"—but you know I'm just here for more food," he winks, making Y/N raise one eyebrow at him, beginning to smirk as she opens her mouth to let out a rather risqué saying.

"I bet you like my buns."

Is all she has to say to make Jimin's sculpted jaw drop, taking the plate with his most beloved hot cross buns from his grasp and prancing outdoors with another platter of the earlier drinks.

She engages in an ongoing conversation her friends are having, talking about the latest movies being released.
As Y/N takes a sip of iced lemonade, Jimin moves his mouth close to her ear, his hot breath heating her tanned skin.

"If you meant that I like putting buns in your oven, then yes."

He stuns Y/N with that sly, dirty statement, causing her to choke on her beverage in front of her guests.
Everyone gets worried, not knowing what made her begin coughing so abruptly.

From the corner of her eye, she sees Jimin trying to hide a smile as he rubs her back.
That disrespectful Park Jimin.

The End ♥️

Notice: I've published a graphic shop! Check it out if you want, I'd appreciate it <333