I'm Totally Fine... Totally - Jeon Jungkook

OH BOI YOUR THIGHS ARE LIKE SITTING ON HEAVEN- wait no...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV:

I quickly unlocked the door and ushered me and Jungkook inside, if my neighbours saw us going inside they would have the wrong idea.

Luckily it wasn't like that for my parents, they knew me and Jungkook were good kids.

Well... We had bad thoughts...

Anyways, we were going out today and since my house was a minute away from our school, I just wanted to drop off my bag and get a jacket to wear.

"I'll be right back." I said to my boyfriend before immediately running up the stairs.
I dropped my bag in my room and searched for a suitable jacket.

My eyes landed on my unusually messy desk which was full of ruffled papers and my art equipment.

My heart sank as I remembered my incomplete assignment.

"Jungkook..." I called out for him to come up to my room with a disheartened tone.

"Yep?" He said, entering my room.

"I... May have forgotten that I needed to finish my art assignment for tomorrow." I confessed, looking down in shame and fidgeting with my fingers.

Jungkook walked over to my desk and looked over the papers before sitting down in my chair.

"Let's finish it then." He said, smiling at my confused expression.

"W-what?"

"This is due tomorrow isn't it? You've only done a sketch, I have a feeling you'll need help."

Oh you're too nice-

Feeling sheepish, I walked over him and frowned when he chuckled at my guilty expression. "Y/N, I don't mind staying here and helping so cheer up." (A/N: CHEER UP BABY, CHEER UP BABY! JOM DEO HIMEUL LAE!- sorry I had to XD).

"Okay..." I was still hesitant.

Realising that I needed somewhere to sit, I told him that I'd be back with another chair.

He had other plans though...

I felt his hand enclose around my wrist and pull me down onto his lap. Bad thoughts please don't make me go red.

"We can work like this yano?" He said, my cheeks went a light pink as I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck.

"Well... I guess."

"...are you not comfortable?" 

OH BOI YOUR THIGHS ARE LIKE SITTING ON HEAVEN- wait no...

"I am but I feel like you're not." I hope I wasn't hurting him.

He chuckled, "I'm fine, besides, I need to make sure you're actually doing your work."

My cheeks went red as I realised he might be able to feel my panties, I wasn't wearing tights underneath my skirt...

And then the thought of what he might do if I didn't do my work made me stifle a shudder...

Oh please don't do anything that'll drive me even crazier.

"A-alright, I have a general idea about what I going to draw for the background but I'm not sure if it'll turn out neat." I said, making my mind switch subjects.

"Try." He said, I got my pencil and began drawing a small and delicate flower for my background underneath my sketch.

I fumbled and the line didn't come out straight...

"See? I wish I had still hands." I pouted as I carefully rubbed out the line.

"Hmm... Let me help."

He placed his hand on mine, "Let's do this together, you draw and I'll keep you steady." Easy for you to say, you're probably gonna make me shake even more-

I nodded and began moving my hand, trying not to concentrate on how perfectly our hands were together.

"It worked." I said, smiling at the perfect flower. I still had a lot to do though even if it was a small assignment.

"Why wouldn't it work? You're amazing." He said making my heart thud inside.

"You helped me though." I said, finally turning my neck to look at him. I kissed his cheek as a thank you and awed at the bunny smile gracing his face.

I'm totally fine... Totally...

The End ♥