Didn't Sweat It - Kim Seokjin

"You've got the girls impressed, always the ladies' man"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun blazed on during a sweltering summer hitting Seoul at its worst. Rambunctious males at the camp didn't think about that though, they only focussed on their fearsome match.

Playing in the heat all day, sunscreen slathered onto their sculpted bodies bared out for preteens to admire — the boys who looked up to their hyungs for guidance. Now, the adolescents weren't a bad crowd, just not as studious and well-behaved as teachers would've preferred.

One of those males would be Seokjin, one of the oldest of the older group who were so troublesome. He walked up to the football in a lethargic manner, veiny arms lazily hanging by his sides as sweat gleamed upon his tan skin. Notably, his chiselled chest.

He didn't even bother looking at the goalkeeper's position - or even the barrier of people in front of him - before kicking the ball into the net without much effort at all. The younger group of males cheered him on from the sidelines as Seokjin's own teammates congratulating him.

"Always so nonchalant and indifferent. Maybe if you weren't so lazy, you'd be in the national team!" Hoseok, his close friend, exclaimed. Seokjin shrugged, wiping the perspiration off his forehead.

"Maybe, maybe not. Can't be asked to find out."
Hoseok shook his head in amusement at the dry reply, before his gaze went to the other side of the field.

He snickered, nudging Seokjin's shoulder playfully. "You've got the girls impressed, always the ladies' man," he stated, referring to a group of young ladies spectating the passionate match as well.

These delicate flowers were the complete opposite of the rough bunch on the football field, clad in dainty dresses and sun hats. They went to the summer camp to have innocent fun. Nonetheless, one by one, they became less good-natured. You couldn't blame them, they were pure sheep coming out with stained fleeces.

One caught Seokjin's eye from the very first day the camp had begun. She was a teacher's dream. Well-mannered, hardworking and boasting high grades. For a boy as bad as Seokjin, she was perfect too: innocent, cute and easy to fluster.

He smirked across the field, winking directly at her as he ran his hand through his damp hair. Excited whispers coursed throughout the group, all fanning themselves, except for the one girl he wanted to taint. She only averted her eyes, appearing not very amused.

Seokjin liked doing that, liked getting under her skin. He could see it by the way her cheeks tinted red whenever he walked past her, that she obviously liked the look of him. Even if most other girls did that, something unknown about this one pulled him in.

He figured that it wouldn't hurt to have one chat with her. Besides, this camp was all about fun, right?

The End ♥️