Hide and Confess!? - Jung Hoseok

"Will you be my jagiya?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N-ah! Where are you?"

I giggled quietly, there's no way he would find me. I'm the best at hide and seek after all~ Nah just kidding, I just happen to know all the good hiding spots in the BigHit Building.

Me, Taehyung, Jin, Jimin and Hoseok were playing hide and seek together and Jimin was the seeker in this round.

"Taehyung-ah! Jin hyung! How are you all so good at hiding...?"

I covered my mouth with my hand, how has he not found me yet!?

In this game of hide and seek, we were allowed to move since Jimin was blindfolded, dangerous yes but he didn't seem to mind.

Although he already bumped into numerous staff... nah I'm sure he's fine.

I saw movement behind a table I was hiding close to, Taehyung was moving towards the door but Jimin was walking slowly towards him.

Jimin clapped his hands and Taehyung ducked past him; I took this opportunity to go to the door with him and get out of the room that Jimin was in.

Taehyung dropped a bottle to let Jimin know that he was heading the wrong way, if we didn't give him some kind of hint, he would never be able to find us in the huge building.

Taehyung quickly moved down the hallway whilst I decided to be smart and wait until Jimin passed me.

But there wasn't a good space to wait so I wouldn't be caught.

As Jimin moved towards me, a hand grasped around my arm and pulled me backwards. Another hand covered my mouth to stop me from screaming.

"Shh, we'll get caught." I heard a familiar voice say - Hoseok.

Relief rushed through me as Jimin went towards Taehyung, only to somehow bump into Jin.

"Yah! You kicked me!?" He shouted, Jimin stumbled backwards and fell onto the floor.

I'm glad that Hoseok kept his hand on my mouth, otherwise I would've laughed.

"Jagiya, you smell nice." I heard him whisper, I took his hand away.

"Thanks? And I am not your jagiya."

I would like to be though.

"Yet." He said and I blushed.

Hoseok would always flirt with me and although I just took it as a joke, I actually had a pretty big crush on him.

And the fact that my back was pressed against his chest was somehow making me feel light-headed, I could feel his toned abs...

Meanwhile Jin had finished scolding Jimin, "By the way, Hoseok and Y/N are very close to each other so it should be easy to find them." Jin said.

My cheeks felt hot and Hoseok's cute giggle was not helping.

Hoseok's arm wrapped around my waist, I should've gotten into a separate hiding place earlier but I wanted to stay close to Hoseok.

"Yah, yah! Rap Monie is coming, stop!" Taehyung shouted and Jimin immediately took his blindfold off and threw it somewhere.

Hoseok covered us by pulling a nearby curtain over us, I became mindful of how he rested his chin on my shoulder, his breathe hitting my neck.

"Everyone stop fooling around, you are not kids!" I heard Namjoon say, he wasn't fond of our childish games when we were supposed to be working.

Hoseok quietly laughed when the boys had to leave the room: we weren't found.

And I was stuck in the room with my crush, who didn't want to let me go.

Or who I didn't stop from letting me go.

"Hoseok, can you let me go now?" I asked cautiously.

He took his arm away, "I liked having you close to me though." He whined.

I turned around to face him, smiling at his cute pout. "You're such a kid." I joked, poking his chest.

He swatted my hand away with an Aigoo!

"Oh! Did that hurt?"

He just smiled and shook his head with a giggle, "I was just messing with you."

I glared at him, "You're cute when you're angry, you know?" He said.

I was speechless, I could sense his sincerity and that wonderful smile of his made my mind go blank.

He stepped closer to me, No please you've killed me enough...

"I want to see your cuteness every day Y/N..." He said, brushing his finger against my – probably red – cheeks.

"...Y-you actually mean it?" I stuttered, get yourself together he's your crush!

"I've always meant it, every compliment, every flirt, every gift, every word, I want you to be my jagiya..." His hands cupped my cheeks.

"Will you be my jagiya?"

The End ♥