Peace Of A Rainy Night - Jung Hoseok

A rainy night, fluffy sheets and his sleepy partner?
What a masterpiece.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoseok had gotten home extremely late from work.
Being his boss' favourite wasn't too helpful in actual fact, he pushed himself to strive for the best.

That led to plenty of overtimes and late nights spent in his workplace.
By the time he entered his humble abode this day, it was already past midnight.

He could hear the rain hammer down around him even inside the comfort of his home.
It eased the fatigued man, the raindrops creating a peaceful atmosphere.

When he entered his bedroom, it seemed as though all his troubles disappeared and a wide smile immediately found its way upon his face.
His partner was reading a book in bed, her eyes sliding shut every few seconds before going wide awake again.

She had stayed up for her lover.

"Jagiya, I told you not to bother waiting for me. You need to sleep."
He said as he took off his jacket.

Y/N placed her book away whilst scoffing playfully.
"Says you, when I'm up all night painting, you won't leave my side like a clingy puppy."

"A clingy cute puppy."
He corrected her, sending a sly wink.

Y/N yawned and quickly beckoned him over whiningly, mumbling something about totally needing cuddles in order to sleep.
Hoseok changed out of his work attire and wore one of his large tops over his boxers.

As he moved to go under the covers, he had to stop.
His drowsiness being halted from the simple yet perfect sight in front of him.

A rainy night, fluffy sheets and his sleepy partner?
What a masterpiece.

"Hoseok oppa, let's sleep."
His ears were attacked by a beautiful gentle voice and without hesitation, he followed his partner's request.

Y/N gave him her signature crescent grin as she drifted off, the mere presence of her lover lulling her to a sweet dreamland.

The two fell asleep tranquilly in each other's arms.
Unwavering trust and faith radiating from their companionship.

Meanwhile, the rain hammered on.
Even when the sun rose, giving way to a colourful sunrise and mesmerising rainbow.

The End ♥️