Unbreakable - Kim Seokjin

Every little touch, everything he initiated, every sound that came out from both of their mouths told her that this was love.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The slight hum of melodic music played in the sitting room, light filtering in through the windows as the sun shined.
The scent of flowers invaded the occupants of the cozy apartment, making the atmosphere airy.

And somewhat passionate.

Y/N innocently straddled her boyfriend's lap, face illuminated like an angel with its halo in the golden hours of the day.
"Mm... it feels nice Jin." She spoke softly.

Her boyfriend was leaving light kisses up and down her neck, fingers drifting down the small of her back.
Each touch was a caress of love, passion expressed so gently.

Jin loved her so much.

He connected their lips, Y/N sighing in satisfaction as Jin soothed her.
What she didn't expect was for him to squeeze her butt playfully.

She gasped and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue against hers.
Y/N allowed him to carry on, finding the feeling pleasing as she snaked her arms around his neck.

Y/N had explained to Jin that she was asexual, that although she didn't mind sex, it wasn't something she yearned for.
Jin understood completely, making her comfort was his main priority in situations like these.

Jin has kept to his word ever since, the two not following through with most sexual activities unwillingly.
And when they had, Jin made sure she felt loved.

His hands went under her chiffon top, warm at the feeling of her tight stomach from his actions.
Jin smirked slightly at her increasing confidence as she tangled her hands in his soft cocoa hair.

Every little touch, everything he initiated, every sound that came out from both of their mouths told her that this was love.

The exchange got a little sloppy, both wanting to explore more.
Electricity tingled throughout her skin, an ache settling in her chest.

Y/N loved him so much.

She broke their lips apart, backing away first, letting them both gain their breaths back from the make-out session that seemed like mere seconds but actually took minutes.
She pressed her forehead against Jin's, panting in awe.

His eyes couldn't stop admiring her.
Her pinks cheeks, her parted and now slightly swollen lips, her caramel eyes which held a timid love.
It was all on show for him.

"I love you so much Y/N, my beautiful flower."
He kissed her again, less fierce this time.

He felt a wetness on his cheeks, breaking away to see Y/N crying.
"Jagiya, did I do something wrong?"

He asked immediately, worry coursing in his veins as tears slowly fell down her face.
"N-no you didn't... you're doing everything right."

She emphasised and covered her face, sniffling.
"It-it just feels so surreal, that you're doing this with me and we're in love and I just feel so happy."
She exclaimed, moving her head to nestle shyly in Jin's chest.

He stroked her hair, a wide smile on his face, with tears brimming in his eyes.
"I'm happy too... so happy that I have you Y/N-ah..."

Their arms instinctively wrapped around each other in a warm embrace, both content with the feeling of their heartbeats against the other.
It didn't matter that Y/N was asexual, that didn't hinder their relationship at all.

For they are in love and nothing will break that.

The End ♥️

P.S. I want a guy to call me flower in real life. My heart would just burst every time.