BTS Imagines - How They Act During A Break

"But all I can say~ Is at least I'll wait for you"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seokjin:

• Gives you both as much time as necessary.
• Can't help but miss you, even if it's bad.
• Everything seems to remind him of you.
• Trusts that you both won't break up for good, especially since he regrets being away from you instantly.
• Wants to make up with you so bad.
• He just adores you no matter what.

Yoongi:

• Tells himself that he can't run to you.
• Doesn't want to think about you, doesn't want to be distracted.
• Seems constantly annoyed according to the people he hangs around with.
• Inside, he's sad :(
• Feels guilty, tries to think of ways to make it up to you.
• Realises that it's not you vs him, instead it's you and him vs the problem.

Hoseok:

• Scatterbrained honestly.
• One of the only times where you'll see him having a taut jaw really.
• He'll smile, painfully smile.
• Looking at your social media, shamelessly watching for anything new.
• He can't get much work done, despite tuning you out, it bugs him.
• Even though his head tells him not to, his heart urges him to check up on you and he does. And it works.

Namjoon:

• Understands that putting some space between you two will be for the better.
• Finds himself writing random lyrics, all in some way or another, relating to you.
• Tries to gradually ease back into the relationship, it's awkward but endearing.
• His mind often goes back to reasons why you two decided to take a break, cursing himself every time.
• Just looks at your text messages, wondering if he should say anything.
• He's clingy and he misses you. That's really all XD

Jimin:

• Feels dejected, yet different in a good way.
• Comes to understand that time is needed to make serious relationships work properly.
• Has a drink... or two... thinking endlessly about you.
• Scrolls through all his pictures of you two, grinning painfully.
• Needs to see you, needs to make you feel loved.
• Won't be satisfied until he sees a bright smile on your face.

Taehyung:

• Appears indifferent, blankly sombre.
• Goes through all the polaroids he has of you.
• Sends short morning and night messages, just to see if you would respond (and you do, which helps).
• Talks to his friends about you, always using the phrase "asking for a friend-"
• Records voice messages, doesn't send them, heart racing as he tries to think.
• Shows up to your house, flowers in hand and your favourite movie to watch together.

Jungkook:

• Irritated, thinking badly about the relationship at first.
• Well- only for the first day or so, knowing in truth that he can't be away from you.
• Doesn't want to seem desperate.
• Deep sighs every so often as he unconsciously thinks of you.
• Giddy when you two meet up again but trying to be mature about everything.
• Gives you all the respect you deserve.

The End ♥️