They Care - Jeon Jungkook

"So, I'm just a bother for you? I'm sorry," he said dejectedly, his shoulders slumping.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can you stop that Jungkook! My cheeks hurt," Y/N whined, lightly slapping her boyfriend's chest in an attempt to halt his movements.

He was squishing her cheeks continuously to her dismay. "Sorry love, but you're just so cute," he stated, tittering to himself as she glared at him.

Huffing a small breath through the nose, Y/N got up from the rug the couple were sitting on and laid on the sofa. She watched the TV intently, ignoring Jungkook's pleas for her to come back.

With his head resting on his hand as he faced her, he said, "I stopped, didn't I?"

Y/N gave him a humph, crossing her arms over her chest in defiance. Jungkook chuckled, deciding to get up and join her.

"Nope, no room for two here," she said sternly, refusing him with a dismissive wave of her hand. He didn't listen, opting to lie on top of her instead. Y/N tried pushing him off to a fruitless outcome as he only pulled the two of them up so that they were sitting cross-legged. "I just want to relax," she whined again.

Then, Jungkook changed his tactic, looking at her with his puppy eyes. "So, I'm just a bother for you? I'm sorry," he said dejectedly, his shoulders slumping.

"W-what? Hey, I was kidding babe—"

Before she could finish, Jungkook gave her his signature bunny smile, indicating the fact that he was pulling her leg.

"I'm glad you care about my feelings Y/N," he let out, quickly pecking her lips before she could complain about his acting.

"Of course I do... unlike someone," she mumbled, loud enough for Jungkook to hear. He giggled, holding her hands and kissing them.

"I do care but teasing you is really fun." Y/N scoffed at his response yet she didn't object to him embracing her in an abrupt manner. "I care," he whispered.

She smiled against his shoulder, wrapping her arms around his neck, "thank you, but that doesn't mean you can keep squishing my cheeks."

Jungkook nodded, but we all know that he wouldn't obey her.

The End ♥️

The End ♥️

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.