A Night Together - Kim Namjoon

I kinda wanted to call her sleeping beauty to be honest
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Taehyung is Namjoon's little brother in this Imagine; you are staying over at their house as you don't want to go back home to your mom after a terrible argument. Tae and Joonie's parents are on holiday.
Enjoy~ <333
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys, it's fine I'll just sleep on the couch."
"No, I'll sleep in Tae's room."
"Yeah and you can sleep in Namjoon Hyung's room."
"But-"
"No buts Y/N."
"Y/N Noona it's alright, don't worry."

I crossed my arms over my chest.
Y/N was staying over at our house but insisted she'd sleep on the couch when I was offering that she could sleep in my room whilst I share with Taehyung.

"I don't mind if I sleep on the couch."
"But I mind."

We weren't getting anywhere.

"Okay just sleep with Namjoon then." Me and Y/N both looked at Taehyung who was smiling widely.
"If Namjoon Hyung's doesn't want you sleeping on the couch and you don't want Namjoon Hyung's to sleep out of his room, just share the room."

I placed my hand on his shoulder, "Taehyung, what are you saying?"
I said in a sickly sweet tone, making fear appear in his eyes as I dug my fingers in his skin.

"On second thought yeah he can just share with me-"

"Alright."

Me and Tae froze, did she seriously say yes to sleeping with me?
Wait no that sounds wrong-

"Okay well since that's sorted I'm gonna go to sleep now, goodnight~"
Taehyung said before quickly fleeing to his room.

I'm sharing a room... With a girl I like...
Oh god help me.

"Um, get changed and we'll go to sleep."
Yes we'll go to sleep and nothing else will happen.

"I don't have anything to wear though." She said, putting her head down.

"Th-that's fine, I'll lend you stuff."

She agreed and we went upstairs.
I handed her a top of mine and she said she would just wear the leggings she had on to bed.

"Wait lemme get a spare blanket from the store cupboard."
I said as I realised that I'd need something when I'd sleep on the floor.

"Why? Your duvet is big enough to cover both of us." She said.

"But, I'm sleeping on the floor."

Her eyes revealed guilt, "Namjoon, I'm not having you sleep uncomfortably on the floor, just share the bed with me."

"Alright." I knew this was a bad idea but I was too tired to argue anymore.
I slipped into the covers, not trying to sleep until I heard Y/N finish getting changed and sleep too, I sound creepy.

"Goodnight..."
I heard her whisper.

"Night."
I said, a silence falling in the room...

•••••••

I open my eyes, feeling an unknown weight on my body as I try to shift myself.
Yawning, I stretch my arms, finding the weight even weirder.

I look down and- OH WHY!?

It's morning and Y/N's legs were wrapped around my waist, her hand on my chest and her head just gliding down my shoulder and going onto the bed.
This is some position she likes- okay I should get her off me.