White Lies - Jeon Jungkook

"You're fucking hot when you're mad"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Listen Jeon, give it up. We know that you know who did it, so just tell me the truth and you can go."

Said Jeon Jungkook sniggered, rolling his eyes at the person harshly addressing him.
"Considering I don't even know what you're talking about, you're gonna have to entice me more sweetheart."

Y/N's nose flared, annoyance intensifying more and more.
"I swear to god— you know dumbass. Or do I have to tell you the whole entire story hmm?"

"Oh god no, I don't need that type of boredom in my life."
Jungkook replied, pushing himself up out of his seat and walking out.

Or trying to at least.

He was stopped by a sudden punch to his shoulder, making him stagger back.
Whilst it didn't hurt him much, it certainly shocked him.

"Either you tell me who it was, Jeon, or I'll kick you where the sun doesn't shine instead."

Y/N threatened through gritted teeth, eyes burning into Jungkook's own.
The male scoffed, averting his gaze from her.

"Listen babe, I'd tell you but that would go against me being a good friend. And I don't like committing injustices against my friends. And you're not a friend at all. Need I continue?"

Y/N crossed her arms, smirking at Jungkook.
"So it's one of your close friends? That narrows it down."

Jungkook nodded, "it does I suppose, or I could be lying again. Have fun trying to find out."
This time, he got dangerously close to Y/N, causing her to back away.

"As the only true thing I'm going to share with you is..." He leaned down to her level, gaze flickering between her eyes and lips.
"You're fucking hot when you're mad."

Y/N's eyes instantly widened in surprise, taken aback by his strange statement.
Not knowing he would use this opportunity to leave her.

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh as he walked away, his shoulders hunching in amusement.
He figured that would keep her quiet, off his back for a bit—

"Hey Jeon Jungkook! I wasn't finished talking to you, asshat!!"
Ah well...

The End ♥️

I'm not too proud of this one honestly but I hope you liked it <333