Dreaming Due To His Love - Park Jimin

"Oneureun hansumdo mot jal geot gata..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jagiya are you having trouble sleeping again?"

Was the first thing you heard as you accepted the call, underneath your warm covers.
It was almost 2am and you had an important exam in the morning.

You hummed in response, your dreariness prohibiting most speech.
Your body was exhausted, your mind wanted to shut off, so why couldn't you ever just close your eyes and sleep in peace?

Fighting to keep your eyes open, your ears picked up shuffling from the other side of the line.
"Jimin-ah... You can sleep, I'll be fine..."

You said it at such a timid, meek volume, it was a wonder that Jimin heard you.
"Nope, either we both sleep or we don't. Close your eyes jagi, just listen to me."

You did as you were told, exhaling gently as you sunk further into your mattress, clearing your chest but not your head.
Your lover began talking about his day, about anything really, not looking for any replies or your input.

His voice was silky smooth and somewhat raspy, appearing poised and serene.
Perfect for you to listen to, reaching the deepest crevices of your mind and soothing the aches.

Suddenly, he began singing in that sweet voice of his.

"Neoreul mannaneun Sunday, gidaryeowatdeon Sunday.
How we do, how we do, how we do, oh yeah.
Sigana jogeumman ppalli dallyeojwo.
Neoreul mannaneun Sunday, sangsangman haetdeon Someday..."

His voice made you feel like you were laying in the fluffy clouds, dreaming of love.
"Oneureun hansumdo mot jal geot gata..."

When he stopped, he remained quiet to hear your even breathing.
He chuckled contently, whispering a adorable goodnight before hanging up.

Because before you knew it, you were dreaming of love.

The End ♥️