Lip Biter - Park Jimin

Oh, how I could ruin her. Be proud that I'm holding back, okay?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate when she bites her bottom lip.

It's her habit. A habit that drives me absolutely mad. She does it when she's nervous. She does it when she's contemplating something. She does it anytime, anywhere, with any reason. Or no reason whatsoever.

It's cute, hot, and so damn frustrating.

She's doing it right now. Her nose is deep into another one of her beloved mystery novels, probably trying to work out the plot ahead as she reads the current page.

She doesn't even know how she makes me feel. Or maybe she does, maybe she amplifies her actions to tease. I doubt the latter. She's too innocent to be with me, yet we fit together. Maybe that's why it frustrates me. I just don't want to taint her adorable nature.

Oh, how I could ruin her. Be proud that I'm holding back, okay?

"Jimin! I need to rant to you about this chapter! The author ended it in a cliffhanger argh," she groans, taking off her round spectacles and pouting to me.

I nod, urging her to continue. She begins rambling about the plot twist she had been gifted before the chapter ended abruptly. I couldn't help but chuckle at her irritation, which only made her more annoyed.

I didn't read much, so I couldn't relate very well. Another difference of ours. That didn't mean I wouldn't listen to her.

"Carry on reading love, you've got time," I stated. She considers the idea for a split second, before shaking her head.

"I don't want to rush reading. Otherwise, I would finish books in a day," she giggles, tucking in a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm just going to think of possible scenarios before reading again and being wrong." She flashes me a small smile, I follow.

She gets out her phone to check any notifications as I lay my head back, I was going to nap before I got fixated on her habit that I oh so adored. Before I could close my eyes, she does that exact thing.

She was typing, perhaps replying to a friend's message, and nibbling her bottom lip as she did so.

I don't think, don't stop myself. I push myself up from my chair towards her. I pull her wrist down in a gentle manner, watching with a smirk as she got confused. She was about to speak, I could tell.

I press my lips against hers, skilfully pulling her plump lip from the restraint of her tooth. She's stiff against me, in shock, before she relaxes and kisses me back. Slow and soft, as if we have all the time in the world.

I move back after a while after I bite down on her lip. I take in the sight before me. Her cheeks are tinted pink and her lips are moist, parted as her eyes are on mine.

I love when she bites her bottom lip.

The End ♥️