Midnight Date - Min Yoongi

"Crazy in love"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"C'mon jagiya, this'll be fun."
Yoongi exclaimed, guiding a blindfolded Song Haseul outside.

It was almost midnight and they were currently in the middle of nowhere, or so it seemed.
Haseul was trembling in her nightgown, staggering in the cold as she clutched Yoongi's arm in fear.

"F-fun? I'm only wearing a jacket over my clothes, about to slip every time I take a step and I still don't know where you're taking me! I thought you liked just sleeping."
She whined, her ramblings entertaining Yoongi.

"You'll forget all about that, first stand here."
He stopped and let go of her, making her yelp, "I'm still here, just wait."

Haseul nodded frantically, rubbing her arms anxiously.
She felt the chilly breeze push strands of her hair off her shoulders, hearing the sound of ripples near her.

She sensed Yoongi's body behind her, before his fingers pressed lighting onto her head to untie the blindfold.
"Where are we?" She questioned as she realised she was standing in front of a lake, noticing a small boat.

Oh dear.

"Surprise! A midnight rendezvous! Hope you're ready Miss Song."
Yoongi ecstatically announced before climbing into the sturdy boat.

"You're kidding...?"
The black-haired man shook his head, extending his hand out with a reassuring smile.

Despite Haseul knowing this would not be a good idea, she couldn't shake the feeling of adventure seeping into her veins.
With the moonlight casting its luminescence upon the calm waters, she couldn't refuse.

Yoongi helped her onto the wooden boat, before handling the oars and embarking on a journey across the shimmering lake.
Haseul first sat nervously, eyes shifting from the landscape to the calm but treacherous waters.

She may be a good swimmer, but she did not want her and Yoongi to freeze to death anytime soon.
Yoongi watched her apprehensiveness, rather amused, "We won't die jagiya."

Haseul just glared at him, arms still crossed from the cold.
"I guess I should just row back, too bad really. I even got Belgian chocolates for you-"

"Where? In this bag? Thanks~"
Yoongi laughed at her abrupt change in nature, watching her get the little bites of bliss with newfound delight.

"See? This isn't bad at all."
Haseul nodded in response, eventually realising that this boat ride was safe.

"We're on a boat, in the middle of the night, on a lake I had no idea about, having snacks... I believe we're labelled as crazy Yoongi."
The male chuckled, before adding-

"Crazy in love."
He winked, Haseul beginning to blush before timidly asking him for more Belgian chocolates, making Yoongi laugh at her sudden shyness.

He was glad he arranged this 'unusual' night out.

The End ♥️

For my girl Hazel, who's finally finished her exams and should get all the love and rest she deserves 💜💜💜