Helpless? - Min Yoongi

"I've realised it's nice being taken care of by you"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aish Min Yoongi!" Y/N exclaimed, looking at her boyfriend lazing around on the couch. "Just because you hurt your ear doesn't mean you're completely helpless..."

The rapper had injured his ear whilst preparing for BTS' comeback so he was granted leave. He had been lying down on the couple's shared settee, on his phone. Now, it seemed, he wanted to watch TV.

"But you only have to get me the remote from the coffee table," he whined, trying his best to give his partner puppy dog eyes.

Y/N almost scoffed at his adorable tactics before glancing between his relaxing position, to the TV remote on the coffee table nearer to him then her. She sighed, "It's right there."

Yoongi just pouted at her, causing Y/N to shake her head in disbelief.

"I can't believe how lazy you're being now. You never take breaks and now you are because your ear is hurt. You still have your arms and legs. Who injures their ear on a door anyways?" Y/N kept ranting as she walked from the kitchen counters to the coffee table.

Next to the sofa now, as she reached for the TV remote, her wrist was grabbed by slim hands and the next thing you know, she was lying on it, her body constricted by another...

"H-hey! Yoongi?!" She yelped against his shoulder, feeling his arm snake around her waist to prevent her from escaping his grasp.

"You're being so mean," he tsked, "it's not nice," he whined again, making Y/N giggle in response.

"Okay, okay, my bad— but c'mon. You could have gotten the remote so easily," Y/N persisted, looking up at a now chuckling Yoongi.

"Fair enough, but I've realised it's nice being taken care of by you," his honesty tinted Y/N's cheeks pink, the sudden sincerity making her heart skip a beat. Yoongi's arms moved so that they were snuggling now, his head resting in the crook of her neck. "...can we stay like this?"

His voice had gone soft, allowing Y/N to relax and bask in this cute moment. "Sure... but if you want to watch TV, then you'll have to get the remote."

"Yeah yeah, we both know I'm not actually helpless." They both giggled at that, the evening staying calm as the couple cuddled on the sofa together.

The End

If you can't tell, this is from when he injured his ear towards the end of 2016 XD

Hope you liked it! Sends Hearts