Gazing At The Gorgeous - Kim Seokjin

"I can never get enough of you"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seokjin hears distinct ruffling and moving in the bedroom, those noises becoming louder as he slips further out of dreamland.
He knows it's his girlfriend getting ready for her part-time job, yet he still wakes up confused.

One of the curtains is open to let in some light for her to see, Seokjin notices that first.
Then, as he begins to sit up, he realises that she has just finished changing.

"Y/N... are you late?"
He asks lethargically, pushing his hair up smoothly out of his eyes.

Y/N shakes her head as a reply, before moving over to him.
She lands a soft kiss on his cheek as a good morning greeting, smiling at him before going over to her vanity desk.

Seokjin has a half smile on his face, moving slowly to stretch.
He almost smirks when he registers the fact that he's without any clothes, recalling the night before vividly.

In his mind, he deliberates whether to get out of bed or not.
His shift doesn't start until the afternoon and the blankets are too comforting to not stay.

But he waits before closing his eyes, instead watching Y/N carefully put on makeup.
She's going with a natural look it seems (he assumes since he hasn't a clue with what she's applying) and it's fascinating to him.

She looks gorgeous without the effects of concealer or eyeliner, and looks gorgeous with them.
She's gorgeous overall, inside and out.

He can't help but want to pull her into the sheets with him, to stroke her head and lull her to sleep with a soft song.
Another part of him wants to mark her all over again, as he sees her blend foundation on her neck to disguise his nightly love bites.

"Jagiyaaaa, I want a kiss."
Seokjin whines, chuckling at the quick glare Y/N shoots him.

"I thought you had all the kisses before."
Is all she responds with, focussing on the art of perfectly drawing a wing upon her skin.

"I can never get enough of you."

Seokjin smirks as he sees her movements still, before she continues as if she didn't hear him.
Feeling slightly accomplished, he lies back down, relaxed as he falls asleep again.

Once Y/N is finished, she spends at least a minute staring at him.
She admires his handsomeness, wishing that she could stay sleeping and warm with him.

She quickly goes over to him, bopping his cute nose and pecking his plump lips.
She can't help but giggle, before walking downstairs, putting on her sneakers and going outside with a content heart.

The End ♥️

Heya beautiful people! Here to ask if you could check out some of my other ongoing books please? They're called Blank Face (Taehyung fanfic) and Withering Away (Seokjin fanfic), I'd be really grateful! Thanks for reading and I hope you're having a great day/night <333