First Kiss - Jung Hoseok

"Can... do I have permission to show you? If so, c-close your eyes..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoseok knows Y/N likes him, she made him chocolates for Valentines. He likes her too but didn't expect her to reciprocate those feelings at all. They had been talking more recently, but he was trying to keep his attraction to her hidden.

Guess he doesn't have to anymore.

They're not exactly a couple yet — no labels. That's something he wants to change.

So he asks her to meet him after school when most classmates have left the site. He's working up the courage to ask her out, still paranoid that she'll reject him. He doesn't know what to say either, convinced he'll become a blubbering mess once he opens his mouth.

"Hey, Hoseok!" The sudden voice snaps him out of his panic, trying to compose himself now. He gives her a smile as she approaches him, watching her hair flow in the cool winter wind.

Her bright smile, crinkled eyes and cheerful nature matched his own, which was what drew him to her initially. Then, her shy side further entranced him. He really wants to be hers, and for her to be his.

"Hiya Y/N, sorry for dragging you here in the cold," he says, scratching the back of his neck.

She shakes her head, "what did you need from me?" She asks, urging him to speak.

"Uh... you see..." He loses the words accumulated in his head, his fingers fidgeting together behind his back. "Can... do I have permission to show you? If so, c-close your eyes..." Y/N appears confused at that, but complies without any hesitation.

This was meant to have calmed Hoseok down but now his heart is racing even more. He can't mess this up.

He gently grabs her waist, his shaking hand on her lower back, before pulling her closer to him. Her eyes open in surprise, their faces mere millimetres away from each other. He looks deeply into her chocolate ones, before looking down at her lips whilst biting his own.

Y/N feels dizzy at this point, her hands placed on Hoseok's shoulders for support. She doesn't move away as he slowly leans in, closing her eyes as he initially asked.

So Hoseok presses his lips on hers, feeling countless flowers bloom in his chest as she sighs dreamily against him. He didn't imagine his first kiss with Y/N to be so fulfilling; so debilitating that he couldn't think of anything else but her.

He lifts his lips away, seeing pink dusted on her cheeks as she opens her eyes slightly. He smiles and she mirrors it, giggling timidly.

"So, that's what you wanted?" She questions playfully, unable to look at him.

"Well, one of the things," he responds, stepping away only to hold both her hands in his. "I want you to be my girlfriend. W-what do you say?" He can't help the trembling in his voice but feels a weight off his shoulders when he finally gets that out.

Y/N squeezes his hands assuringly, giving him the biggest smile she can muster. Her answer gives Hoseok the energy to scream at the top of his lungs upon rooftops.

"Yes."

The End ♥️