Massage - Jung Hoseok

"Whoa there, what do you think you're doing?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My back is killing me. Despite resting. Just- how??"
Y/N groans, pulling the duvet covers over her head to keep the sunlight from blinding her eyes.

"Maybe you just need to stretch, c'mon babe~"
Hoseok offers, wrapping his arms around the miserable blanket burrito.

"Hoseokie, nothing works."
Y/N replies, her voice muffled, wanting to go back to sleep but also wishing the pain in her lower back would disappear.

It would make her exhausted even if she was doing nothing, she figured it was due to her office job.
Taking time off to improve her lifestyle, her back was still causing her issues.

"I'm not even thirty Hoseok and yet I feel forty. I'm so weak."
She whines, too tired to respond to Hoseok's chuckles, not serious at all.

"How about a spa day? With your friends, you can do your nails and catch up with them. Or maybe a sauna? You'd feel refreshed after that."
That had Y/N perking up a little, not only would it help her but it would also be fun.

"I could bring up the idea to them."
She said, Hoseok smiling and pushing the duvet down so he could kiss her head.

"Now get up, staying in bed for too long can give you bedsores." Y/N reluctantly sits up, slouching immediately.
"Posture might help too."

She sends Hoseok a glare, who only smiles teasingly at her.
"My posture is fine, I'm just not that bothered right now."

Hoseok dismisses that statement, shaking his head with a tsk.
"Lie on your stomach."

Y/N's confused, evidently as she raises her eyebrows at him, before doing so.
Anything that lets her stay in bed for longer I suppose.

She feels his fingers dance playfully upon her lower back, before he lifts her top up.
"Whoa there, what do you think you're doing?"

Y/N asks, swatting his hand away.
Hoseok only laughs, before replying in between giggles, "I'm just trying to give you a massage love."

Y/N's mouth forms an o in realisation, immediately lying back down again.
"Please do."

Hoseok laughs again, wondering how she can change verdicts in such a short span of time.
His hands find her area of discomfort quite easily, pressing his fingers against her firmly.

He gently kneaded her skin, hoping to relieve any tension in her lower muscles.
Which there was a lot of, as he found out.

"Jeez Y/N, what do they make you do in there?"
She hummed, finding comfort in his movements.

"Other than loads of paperwork and filing, not much."
Hoseok shook his head in disapproval, thinking it'd be best to make her start exercising properly again.

They would dance together when they first met, Y/N being the lesser talented out of the two of them, yet she always had fun with him.
The busyness of life in their late twenties caused her to focus more on work, trying to work herself up the ranks.

Which Hoseok didn't really find good for her health, but he couldn't stop her.
"We should schedule a day where you can come and work out with me, like before. It would improve your strength."

Y/N wanted to nod but her face was planted into the sheets, causing her to giggle at her own idiocy.
"That would be nice, I miss dancing," she said, lifting her head up a little.

"You miss it? You waltz with me almost every night."
That made her laugh, using her forearms to push her up.

"Yeah, but only your feet are doing the work."
She recalls the countless nights where her feet are on his, Hoseok skilfully twirling with her as their arms wrap around each other.

"My strength comes from consistent movement, something you don't do."
He speaks highly of himself, as his fists press down her naked lower back.

"Yeah yeah I get it. I'll work out with you more."
Hoseok beams, eyes crinkling as he stops his motions and gets up.

Y/N's eyes follow his every move, eyebrows furrowing as he gets out his gear.
"Now? Really? Dang it..." She mumbles, to Hoseok's mischievous amusement.

The End ♥️