Coffee Later? - Kim Taehyung

"Of course, I'd love that very much"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I trudge down the college campus hallway, yawning from my lack of sleep (gotta like procrastinating on assignments until midnight) I yelp as I bump into someone.

They're taller than me, I know because my face plants itself into their chest as my eyes press wide open, protected by my glasses.
I hear a deep chuckle, masculine hands resting on my arms before I'm gently pulled back.

I look up, confusion evident in my facial expression, before a smile appears.
"Sorry Taehyung-ssi, I wasn't looking where I was going."

Taehyung chuckles again, shaking his head, "you don't need to be so formal with me and it's fine, you seem tired by the way. Are you getting enough sleep?"

I nod, glancing over at the clock at the end of the hallway.
"I am, trust me!"

"Okay okay, just making sure miss clumsy," he replied, ruffling my hair.
I playfully whack his hand away, or try to at least, the guy's way too tall for me to retaliate properly.

"Also, I actually wanted to ask you today."
He said, perking up in excitement already.

I gently urged him to go on, watching his hands fall to his sides and behind his back.
"Wanna grab a coffee with me later? After your lecture? I want to spend more time with you..."

I'm surprised but I immediately nod, delighted.
"Of course, I'd love that very much."

His eyes light, nervousness disappearing.
"Great! See you then?"

"Yep! See ya~"
I wave and walk off, heading closer to my lecture hall.

Before heading faint cheering behind me.
I look back curiously, seeing Taehyung with his best friend.

He's patting Taehyung's back, the pair's smiles shining with playful mischief.
"Told you she would go, she's sweet."

The best friend states, no idea that I'm watching them in the cluster of college students walking past.
"Yeah but it's still nerve-wracking Jimin! I hope it goes well."

I can't help but smile, knowing that they're talking about our coffee outing later.
It's a giddy feeling, a feeling that makes me wish my lecture was over right at this moment.

The End ♥️

Okay- I'm sorry.
Is that 100K I see?
No way, noway

OMFG WOW I'M SO SHOCKED OH MY GOSH THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I feel extremely overwhelmed right now I didn't imagine ever!! Thank you for reading my work, voting and commenting, this achievement is something that I never really thought of being possible!! And now that it has... I'm sorry I'm so surprised right now wow 😲😵😭😭😭
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I appreciate your support so much 😭💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I hope you enjoyed this Imagine and all the ones to come, I hope you're having a good day/night and if you aren't, I hope it gets better <333