Subway Guy - Jung Hoseok

flattered or creeped out?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Would you hurry up? It's just a sandwich."
Y/N told her best friend who had been in the line for ten minutes yet still hadn't worked out what she wanted yet.

"We have time shush."
Y/N rolled her eyes at the dismissive reply before looking at the front counter where an employee was watching her.

Being the awkward woman she was, she couldn't stop her eyes from widening and averted her gaze not-so-subtly.
Soon enough, the pair of bickering best friend were already asked what their order would be.

Y/N quickly stated her order to the brown-haired employee who gave an incredibly wide grin.
Was she creeped out or flattered?

Luckily her friend was finally able to decide and nudged Y/N when she noticed the pink on her cheeks.
Whilst the employee went to make their order, Y/N tried not to submit to her best friend's nosiness.

"Do you like him or what?"
She whispered, making Y/N quickly look around to see if anyone heard.

"One, I'm embarrassed. Two, I don't even know the guy."
She hissed back, straightening her posture when the bubbly employee came back.

"Thanks for coming!"
His voice gave Y/N the obligation to smile back.

But of course that was before she tried to pretend that she didn't see the wink the man gave her.
Again, flattered or creeped out?

The two left the shop and Y/N looked horrified when she saw the unusual writing on her napkin.

He gave his name, which was Hoseok (good that he gave it since Y/N didn't bother to check his name tag).
And his number...

Oh lord.

The End ♥️

This was taken from a message hopeweekly posted one day XD
I have no idea how it progressed or if she will see this but when I first read the message I was in awe and cracking up at the same time lol

This was taken from a message hopeweekly posted one day XD I have no idea how it progressed or if she will see this but when I first read the message I was in awe and cracking up at the same time lol