An Act - Kim Taehyung

"I'm going to make you feel good, so relax okay?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To look at Minji and say she wasn't nervous was a complete lie.
Her hands clutched the sides of her robe tightly, eyes darting at what the make-up artists, stylists and hairdresser were doing to her.

The fact that she was wearing a dressing robe with nothing underneath panicked her even more.
She's an actress, starring as the female lead role in a future Korean drama.

Despite months until the release date of the first episode, viewers have been anticipating it.
Mostly because it's her first lead role, and people have been waiting for her time to shine.

It's also because another star actor is joining her, Kim Taehyung.

She's excited, thrilled and honoured that she's able to work with such hardworking co-stars and staff.
But the pressure is getting to her today, today of all days.

All because she's shooting a rather... risqué scene.

Whilst it's not too rated (she would die of embarrassment if she ever agreed to doing an actual sex scene), she couldn't help but feel unease.
She doesn't want to disappoint anyone.

•••••••

"Are the cameras ready? Does anyone need to check their script one last time?"
A staff member asks, off to side of the boxed in room which the set designer liaised for.

Minji can't hear anything, the vibrancy of the studio tuned out.
The whitewashed lighting begins to dim, she's sitting on her character's bed, next to her character's lover.

She's now wearing a burgundy lace vest, with a white bra underneath.
She's wearing jean shorts, waxed legs on full display, and she looks good, feels good.

She hopes she can get through this without any major hitches.

She can't even look Taehyung in the eye, which seems to help her as it portrays her character's shyness.
The director shouts, the cameras' begin to roll and she manages to get the first line out of her mouth smoothly.

She's memorised this scene to the T since she's been worried the nerves would cause her to blank.
"Cut! Minji-ssi, your timidness is perfect! But your leg is bouncing a little. It may not seem like much but I don't think your character would be doing that."

That makes her a little flustered, "A-ah, you're right. Joesonghabnida."
She bows her head, and take two starts instead.

This time, she manages not to shake but as soon as Taehyung's hand brushes her neck she visually jerks and scrunches her face up in self-annoyance.
"I'm sorry again."

The staff are patient, only Taehyung is chuckling at her, "did that not feel nice?"
He whispered, a playful smile appearing upon his tanned (for the role) face.

Oh it felt nice, in fact that's an understatement-

"No, no. I'm just acting weird."
Minji quickly replies, making Taehyung chuckle once again.

They go through the start of the scene quite a few times, for the cinematographers to gain access for more angles to be edited post-production.
It relaxes Minji a little, until Taehyung's tone always changes to signal the oncoming... event, if you'd call it that.