Calm Before Their Duet - Park Jimin

Sheisinsanelyinlovewithhim
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look nervous Y/N." The addressed girl nods quickly, checking herself in the mirror to find any flaws.
She was wearing a long, glittering navy dress, with silver earrings to accentuate.

"You look fine, just breathe woman you'll be great."
Y/N deadpanned, before scoffing at how her friend began laughing. "Ah yes, that totally makes me feel better."

"Okay sorry, but seriously. You're beautiful, sexy," she winks and Y/N laughs a little, "and your voice will blow everyone away! Like it already does. You're so successful, this will be awesome."

Y/N sighs, wishing she could push her nerves down easily.
"Thank you, now stop worrying about me and enjoy the show!" The dark-haired woman gently leads her friend away from backstage, before waiting for her turn.

She's had so many performances, so many that she can't count.
They've all be wonderful, yet this might knock her down.

She's singing at an awards show, in front of millions of people (live, on national and international channels) and this might be her biggest one yet.
You can't blame her for feeling on edge about it.

Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'~
She sings in her head, trying to settle down the coils in her stomach.

"Jagiya you look beautiful, and we're matching!"
Her head turns to a comforting voice, unable to hold a smile back.

"You don't look so bad yourself Jimin."
She tried to reply nonchalantly, trying not to let her eyes wander.

He looks handsome wearing a dark navy suit and that sweet eye-smile.
Sheisinsanelyinlovewithhim.

The silver-haired male chuckles, before taking his petite-framed partner in s cuddly embrace.
"You're going to do great," He whispers, caressing Y/N back in soothing motions.

Of course he'd be able to sense his wife's distress, he had been feeling it too.
But with her by his side, he knew he couldn't be any safer.

And so when it's time for the duo to go onto the stage, their hands tightly clasp together to face the crowd.
Friends would be looking, other celebrities, normal people tuning in for a spectacle.

And as sung their hearts out, not only was it to all their viewers.
But it was to themselves as well.

The End ♥️