Surprises Galore - Kim Taehyung

"Saranghaneun Kim Jaeju~"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated to JaeJu19
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19/2

It was Jaeju's birthday today.
She's spent it with her family, relatives and close friends.

And of course university which she seemed to love for some reason.

It had been a tiring day for her with all the fun so as she fell flat onto her fluffy bed in the late night at her apartment, one thing was on her mind.
'Taehyung couldn't visit me... Again.'

Taehyung was her boyfriend for a good few years now.
Although they were the best couple in the world (as said by her fangirling friends), they didn't come without their own problems.

One was that Taehyung was an extremely busy music artist.
His work always kept him away from Jaeju and it wasn't like he could waltz up to her without drumming up unneeded attention.

Another was that he always seemed to miss important dates.
He couldn't spend New Years with her and even had to miss Valentine's Day.

Jaeju had her friends with her that day so she wasn't lonely but there had been sorrow building up in the pit of her stomach which coiled up whenever she thought of Taehyung's warm smile, soft cuddles and his sweet words.
All she wanted was to hear her boyfriend's voice caress her into jelly, and as cringy as it sounds, that's how she felt when she was with him.

In short, she was lovesick.

And now, she couldn't even be bothered to wipe off her beautiful makeup or get changed into comfy sleepwear.
She figured she could do with a glass of hot milk to help her feel better.

She began to walk out of her bedroom before hearing her front door open with a click.
No one had the keys to her apartment other than herself, her sister or... Taehyung.

But there was no way it could be Taehyung in her mind.
And why would her sister come by when they had already seen each other today?

Her heart thumping loudly against her chest, she quietly stepped down the stairs.
Horror sunk in as thoughts of a burglar or murderer getting in circled in her mind.

She gulped silently at the darkness, she hadn't even thought to turn on the lights when she entered her apartment earlier.
Whispers of a masculine voice caught her attention, she was freaking out inside.

She stood in the living room doorway, the switch was near her and she could on it easily.

But, being stupid Jaeju, she thought she could use an element of horror.
"Whoever you are... I am going to haunt you forever if you don't leave this house!" She said in a ghoulish tone.

Footsteps came towards her and she shrieked as she was grabbed and lifted upwards.
"SOMEBODY HEL-"

Deep laughter rang throughout the living room and she immediately understood.
"T-tae...?"