BTS - Just One Day - Drabbles

"Haruman~"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suga:

Haruman naege sigani itdamyeon - If only I had just one day.

If only I just had one day dedicated to you...

Dalkomhan ni hyanggie chwihaeseo
gonhi nan jamdeulgopa - I want to peacefully fall asleep, intoxicated with your sweet scent.

I want to be with you, to be in your presence...

Ppakppakhan seukejul saie gihoega itdamyeon
ttaseuhago gipeun nun ane mom damgeugopa - If there's a chance in my busy schedule, I want to put my body in your warm and deep eyes.

If there's a chance, I want to be myself with only you...

I like that, neoui geu gilgo gin saengmeori,
ollyeo mukkeul ddaeui ajjilhan
mokseongwa heulleonaerin janmeori - I like that, your long, straight hair, your breathtaking neck when you put it up and the strands that fall out.

I like you, I like you so much that I don't think my heart can handle it...

Seoro gati eodil gadeun
nae haendeubaegeun ni heori - Wherever we go, my handbag is your waist.

Wherever we go together, I want everyone to know that you're mine and I'm yours...

Yo ma honey bol ttaemada sumi makhyeo - Yo ma honey, whenever I see you I run out of breath.

You're my love, putting me in a daze...

Myeongdong georicheoreom
uriui bgm-eun sumsori - Like the streets of Myungdong, our BGM is the sound of breathing.

We don't need to say anything when we're together, just being with you is all I want...

Nae ireumeul bulleojul ttaeui ni moksorie - Your voice when you say my name.

My name in your voice is like honey, sweet to my ears...

Jamgyeoseo nan suyeonghagopa
neoreul jom deo algopa - I wanna be locked in you and swim in you, I want to know you more.

I wanna be with you always, I want to get closer...

Neoran mijiui supeul gipi moheomhaneun tamheomga - I'm an explorer, venturing through your deep forest of mystery.

I'm searching for someone to love...

Neoran jakpume daehae gamsangeul hae,
neoran jonjaega yesurinikka - I appreciate the masterpiece that is you because your existence alone is art.

I appreciate you, for just being you...

Ireohge maeil nan bamsaedorok sangsangeul hae,
eochapi naegeneun muuimihan kkuminikka - I imagine this all night every day because it's a meaningless dream anyway.