♡ BTS Imagines - 100th Chapter Special ♡

In the form of an anniversary~
Enjoy! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)♡
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Happy anniversary jagiya!!"
Seokjin exclaims as you open the door for his arrival.

You stand there in awe as he holds a bouquet of peach roses which are way too big for the two of you- how did he carry them here?
He has the widest grin plastered on his face, eyes sparkling with joy.

And you're pretty sure you share the same expression.

"Oh my god- Seokjin this is so sweet! Come inside and put those flowers down so I can give you a big hug."
He does as he's told with a hearty laugh, setting the flowers down before you both tackle each other with a breathtaking cuddle.

Whispering I love yous and thank yous and you didn't have tos; you felt like you could fly with how buoyant you were feeling.
"I hope you like the roses, I got peach since I didn't want it to be too cliché."

You giggle, "Cliché with you is fine~"
He smiles at your reply, kissing your cheek.

You begin getting him a warm drink as it was quite cold outside and you didn't want him to get sick.
Still dazed with the thought of your anniversary, you think of the day he asked you out.

Ah yes, a year ago when it... wasn't this cold and fall was just getting started.
Hang on what?

"Uh Seokjin... we only started dating a few months ago, if that. And we met around 3 years ago? What anniversary is this?"
You question as you hand him his drink in the living room.

"The 100th day of our relationship."
He winks, sipping the hot liquid fast- too fast as he tries to play off his tongue being burnt.

"Y-you remembered? Seokjinnnn."
You whine, feeling bad as you didn't even know.

"Y/N it's fine, we can still spend time together anyways! I can take you out today- or we just stay in and watch movies or play games-"
You listen immensely as he rambles on, he sounds like he's put a lot of thought into this which makes you feel even worse.

It also makes you feel lucky.
To have a man like this, someone who loves you unconditionally.

You've known him for a few years, only reciprocating your hidden feelings for each other 100 days ago.
You didn't hesitate to start dating him as soon as he told you that he liked you lot.

In fact, it feels like you've dated him for longer, you both acted like a couple beforehand that even your friends wanted you two together instantly!

But it's fine - you think as you press your lips against his luscious ones, catching him off guard - you're with him now.
And you'll appreciate him forevermore.

••••••

You shut the door quickly, locking it before getting into the car which just rode up onto your driveway.
Hastily getting into the car, you flash a smile at the driver before fastening your seltbelt.

"Where are we going Yoongi? You called me so suddenly like wow I didn't expect to get ready in such a short time! Then again, I probably look bad because I rushed, oops."
Your rambling is cut off by your boyfriend's unexpected laugh, he's shaking his head.

"Y/N, you look fine and it's a surprise."
You calm down and nod in response, his hand entwining with yours and he begins to drive off.