Basketball Bet - Min Yoongi

"Or... if I lose I give you twenty, if I win, you just have to give me fifteen and a little something extra..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A huge thank you for 3K votes!! ❤️
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/3

Yoongi is one of the best basketball players in his school, praised by his teammates, classmates and even those from other schools.
He'd be tactical, able to slow down the game before speeding off to the hoop but was never one to be selfish.

There's a match today, a friendly with a rivalling school but it would just be for fun really since all the players knew each other.
Yoongi's changing in the team's locker room, after a practice session.

"Dude, are you gonna shower here before the match?"
His teammate asks, the captain of the team.

Yoongi shakes his head, "going to get some fresh air, why?
He says, spraying a moderate amount of deodorant on himself.

"Y/N is waiting for you outside I think."
Yoongi immediately looks at him with surprise, before getting his bag.

"Thanks, see ya later!"
And with that, he rushes out of the locker room, running his hand through his hair full of sweat.

As soon as he gets out, he finds students still walking out of the building, eyes searching for Y/N.
His girlfriend.

"Yoongi!"
His head snaps at the sound of her voice, smiling at the loving face beckoning him.

"Heya cutie."
He says in a somewhat suggestive tone, out of place and silly.

Y/N giggles, arms wrapping around his neck for a hug.
"Hiya, should we go to the canteen? I don't have any classes now."

Yoongi nods, interweaving his fingers with hers before the pair meets his friends.
They talk a little about their day, before subject turned to Yoongi's match.

"Let's make a deal, if your team loses you give me money. If you win, I give you money."
Y/N states, causing Yoongi to scoff.

"Seriously Y/N? Money over a friendly match?"
She laughs, nodding as she covers her mouth.

"It's stupid but c'mon~ something different you know?"
Yoongi mumbles I really don't, making Y/N push him playfully away.

"Alright alright, a fiver?"
Y/N's eyes widen, before laughing again.

"Are you that broke to only offer that little?"
The boys all guffaw, Yoongi evidently taken by surprise, he puts his hand on his chest in mock horror.

"Alright then missy, twenty. I'll bring twenty tomorrow and sacrifice my meal after for you."
That makes Y/N giggle more, finally satisfied.

"Or... if I lose I give you twenty, if I win, you just have to give me fifteen and a little something extra..."
He said, tone low but clear.

He and his friends chortle to themselves, seeing Y/N confused.
"Oh..." she thinks, then says "you know what? Sure. If that's a bigger incentive to you."