Good Guy Gucci - Kim Taehyung

This time she didn't have to rely on his eyes to tell her how he felt
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30/12

Y/N had to walk into a quiet neighborhood to get to her workplace.
It was a shortcut, a good one when traffic started on the main road.

The neighborhood wasn't too bad: tranquil, pretty...
Just home to the working class who did a great job in maintaining it.

She walked past one house in particular.
Same size as all the others but it just seemed to have a different feel to it.

Being a perfectionist, Y/N arrived at work at the exact same time everyday.
Meaning she walked past that house everyday.

Also meaning she walked past the owner of said house.
To her it wasn't that important at first, but it happened every time.

When she was walking past the house, the owner would open the door and just casually go out.

So either the owner was a perfectionist - like herself - or it was all just one huge coincidence.

The owner was a smart, good-looking male, leaving his house to go to work like Y/N did.
He looked as though he was in his early twenties but dressed sophisticatedly.

One time, he nodded to Y/N as she passed by.
She smiled shyly back and by the crinkle by his eyes she could tell he was smiling beneath the mask he wore in the cold.

What she also took notice of, was the phone in his hand.
The phone cover to be exact.

It had a snake design on it, which Y/N thought looked nice but she also felt like it was familiar.

When she went back home that night, it bugged her.
'It's just a phone case, I've probably seen it before in a shop or something...'

She eventually gave in and searched it up online.
"...IT'S GUCCI!?!?"

She shouted at her phone screen, taking in the intricate designs of the snake.
'How does he afford that!?'

'Probably a gift from a good friend right? I mean, if he could afford that why would he be living there?'

"Now that I think about, he does wear some cool clothes..." She mumbled to herself, proceeding with searching up Gucci.

"...what the hell he wore that yesterday- and I remember seeing him in this- wait he wore that necklace the other week-" And she continued, amazed when she recognised almost all the things she saw online.

•••••••

After a few more days of passing by the 'Gucci boy' as she now referred to him as, she wondered if they'd ever talk.

He seemed nice enough, but kind of intimidating to Y/N.
She had never seen his full face due to his masks but she knew he was a good guy from the emotions in his eyes.

One day, it actually happened.

'Gucci boy' was standing in front of his house earlier than usual and Y/N took in his appearance. It seemed way more fancy and formal than his original smart clothes.
There was another new thing-

'He isn't wearing a mask?'

Now that his whole face was to show, Y/N could now say with absolutely confidence; this man was hot

Of course she would never that out loud to anyone.

She also saw the familiar snake design on his tie.
She stopped in her tracks, defying the voice in her head that told her she wouldn't get to work at her normal time.

He realised that he wasn't alone and immediately smiled at Y/N.
This time she didn't have to rely on his eyes to tell her how he felt.

"Hi. I was hoping I'd catch you here." He said, his voice oozing with charisma.

"O-oh, hey." She mentally cursed herself.
He caught her alright, he caught her checking him out.

He approached her confidently, "My name's Taehyung, yours?"
He extended out his hand politely.

"Y/N, i-it's nice to meet you." She said, shaking his hand.

She gave him a small smile as he chuckled.
"Yes it is nice to actually talk to you."

Y/N felt herself blush under his gaze, he seemed to have very high authority.

"I'm glad I got to finally get your name, hopefully we get to talk properly soon?" He asked.

She nodded, "I wouldn't mind that at all."
The corners of his lips turned up to give her a rectangular grin.

And for once, Y/N didn't mind being teased by her co workers for being 'late'.

The End ♥️

Kim Taehyung... My bias of BTS.
Oh where do I begin?

I first saw you in your drama, Hwarang.
I'm so glad I took an interest in you.
You make me laugh with your silly actions, you make me smile with your caring soul, you make me sad with your hard experiences and I'm grateful to have found someone who knows what I have been through.
Your voice is phenomenal, your looks are rude XD your clothes are worth more than my life XD but one thing you really need to know?

I love you Taehyung, for yourself.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAETAE!!! 💜💜💜