My Mischief Man - Jung Hoseok

"same reason why you haven't left me." Hugging him from behind and continuing, "you love me."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Argh, Hoseok, you're messing up my hair."

"As if you don't mess up mine in bed."

"Hoseok! Can you not say that in public??"

A brunette laughed, a raven-haired male next to him sighing in defeat.
They were walking to the local bus stop, Hoseok being much more affectionate than his boyfriend was used to.

"You're so clingy, are you on your man-period?"
Y/N asked, chuckling as Hoseok gave him a death stare.

"If any girl heard you say that, I don't think they'd be pleased," he deadpanned, Y/N holding up his hands in surrender.

Then, he began fixing his now tousled hair, his hat in his other hand.
Hoseok snatched the hat from his grasp, before running away.

"Hoseok! Stop being such a mischievous kid, you prick!"
Y/N shouted, too tired to go after him.

The couple were going to hang out with their friends but Y/N hated getting up early.
Hoseok, was the morning lark in the relationship, dragging Y/N out of bed with evil grins.

Sadist.
Y/N would call him.

Eventually, the two got to the bus stop, squabbling in such a ridiculous manner that had passersby give them strange looks.
"You're such a handful, yanno that? How do your friends not leave you."

Hoseok chuckled, "same reason why you haven't left me." Hugging him from behind and continuing, "you love me."
Y/N rolled his eyes but couldn't stop the smile forming upon his face.

Hoseok kissed him on the cheek, using his hand to turn the other's neck so that he could capture his lips as well.
Y/N smirked, playing hard to get.

"Nope, later."
Hoseok pouted at him, eyes sparkling with pure love.

He was far from pure though.

The End ♥️