Sober? - Kim Seokjin

Other than the fact that he hasn't had proper 'fun' in a while
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seokjin takes a sip of his Hennessy, eyes locked on the girl across the room.
She's sitting alone, hands clasped around her glass but not drinking.

She doesn't look particularly pleased, pushing away the full glass and sighing.
Her platinum dyed hair contrasts with her tanned skin, long nude nails and dark tinted lips.

Seokjin feels a certain pull towards her, strange and unexpected.
He's not one to want girls on a causal night out, whilst his friends flirt with women out of their league.

Eventually, the girl looks up, eyes widening as she sees Seokjin staring at her.
She seems nervous, biting her bottom lip before looking at him again and getting up from her lonely table.

She walks towards the exit, and Seokjin can't help but follow after downing his drink.
He's unfamiliar with this feeling, doesn't know why exactly he feels the urge to be with her.

Other than the fact that he hasn't had proper 'fun' in a while.

That's horrible, he thinks, yet keeps walking after her.
He makes sure he doesn't lose her in the crowd of adults as her red minidress tightly clings to her body.

Her breathtaking body, he realises as he gets dangerously close to her, the pair now find themselves stumbling into the girl's flat.
His hands can't help but roam her body, their lips attached in passion.

As his lust intensifies, he can't help but wonder.
Would he still have this desire for her if he was sober?

Seokjin was never a fan of one night stands, so would he want this when it's over?
But her eyes captivate him, her need for him echoing.

And he can't help himself.

The End ♥️