Risqué Despite The Stress Ey? - Kim Taehyung

"For being exhausted, you're awfully horny"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung finally got off the phone with his business partner. The two had been discussing a collaboration edition between their magazines and that wasn't an easy feat despite the friendship, but they were slowly making it work.

Taehyung, himself, was stressed. Not only was there this collaboration project, but he also had to worry about his magazine company's anniversary the next month. These things needed intense preparation. Thankfully, his reliable team of employees had selected a concept for the anniversary and were working to set everything in stone. Although this all felt accomplishing, Taehyung couldn't rest until everything was done.

As the daylight faded into moonlight, so did time. It was just before midnight when Taehyung started making his way home, his raven hair starting to become frizzy at the ends.

As he stepped out the car and in front of his house, he left out a deep exhale. It was as if he stopped breathing whenever he arrived at his workplace, only to relax when he came home. He didn't forget to thank his chauffeur before entering and calling his lover.

"Y/N! I'm home!" he yelled, stretching his tie out with one hand and undoing the top button of his white shirt.

"Coming babe!" she shouted back, rapid footsteps heard on the second floor. Taehyung chuckled, telling her to take it easy or else she'd fall.

He took off his grey blazer, setting it on the same sofa he began slouching on. He could hear Y/N step down the stairs as he asked, "How was work?" She shrugged in response.

"The usual— oh, actually..." she continued to tell a story she heard from her co-workers, only to dismiss its validity. "Enough with me talking, you didn't have dinner huh? I've got leftovers so get changed and eat."

Taehyung smiled softly to himself, wondering how Y/N could have so much energy after a long day of work like his own. He couldn't help but admire his wife everyday. Meanwhile, Y/N saw how fatigued her partner was and had been for the past few weeks; to say that she was worried would be an understatement.

Instead of following her instructions, he followed her to the kitchen. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he rested his head on her shoulder. "I'm not hungry for food..." he drawled.

"Well, I don't want to know what you're hungry for then," she said, still getting his dinner ready. Taehyung chuckled against her skin as he understood the slight suggestive nature behind her words.

"I didn't mean it like that. I'm just not hungry."
Y/N nodded at him but still didn't stop her motions.

"You're still having something love, " she turned her neck so she could look at him, "you've got to eat in order to stay healthy."

Taehyung lifted his head up and sighed at that, agreeing. "You know... maybe I wouldn't mind having you for dinner," Taehyung mused nonchalantly, making Y/N scoff.

"For being exhausted, you're awfully horny," Y/N stated in his same nonchalant manner.

"You alluded to it first though," he replied, beginning to laugh in the crook of Y/N's neck.

"Whatever," she muttered, unable to stop the smile that crept up onto her face. She loved making Taehyung laugh, especially if he wasn't in the best mood.

The End ♥️