Payments - Min Yoongi

"I'll just get you back another time Y/N."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yoongi! Yoonie? Yoongles is cute too. Hmm," Y/N contemplated out loud, ruffling her boyfriend's soft hair in her lap.

"You're actually winding me up on purpose, aren't you?" Said boyfriend asked, grumbling as Y/N giggled.

Y/N always liked to tease him whenever he was acting cute with her.
Which in her mind was pretty much most of time.

Yoongi got up and Y/N had to laugh at his dark, tousled locks, it was a sight to behold.
The brunette got out his phone to check if he had something on his face, only to chuckle when he saw the state of his hair instead.

"Nice job Miss Hairdresser, can I get a perm next time I visit?"
Y/N lightly hit his shoulder with a playful smile on her face, scoffing when Yoongi gave her an overly animated thumbs up.

"I'm flattered but you'll need to pay up."
To that, Yoongi gasped and splayed his hands across his chest in mock horror.

"I thought I could get this for free... maybe you could give me a discount?"
Yoongi questioned, soft lips tilting down to form a very cute pout.

Y/N thought her heart was about to burst at the sight but she held her ground, finding this dramatic predicament rather fun.
"Nope, full payment."

Yoongi gave the best puppy eyes he could muster in order to persuade her yet she just wouldn't budge, even if she wanted to.
Defeated, Yoongi let out a deep sigh, "how much does it cost?"

Y/N pondered for a few seconds, amused that he was still going along with this, before settling on a lovely fee.
"I get to pinch your cheeks whenever I want for the next two weeks, in front of anyone."

She could've sworn that she saw him gulp but he nodded regardless, feigning indifference.
"I'll just get you back another time Y/N."

He stated nonchalantly, still trying to maintain a firm composure as Y/N proceeded to laugh at his serious act.

The End ♥️

HOLY HECK THIS REACHED 200K READS!? OKAY. WOW, SORRY I'M KINDA STUNNED RIGHT NOW! Seriously, I did not think this would happen at all, didn't think that people would read my work at all! Thank you all so so much, I hope I'm able to write more things that you can continue to enjoy. Have an awesome day/night! <333

 Have an awesome day/night! <333