Cute, Now Wake Up - Jeon Jungkook

"No, I'm dead."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/9

He kept smothering kisses upon her face, nothing left untouched as she whined in annoyance.
"Jungkook, it's not even noon. I don't want to wake up."

The young man chuckled at the woman beneath him, before giving her forehead one last peck.
"Exactly, we should be up and out by now."

They had a date scheduled today, one that Jungkook wanted to start as early as possible so they could spend the whole day together.
Y/N had other plans: she wanted to sleep in and get ready slowly so that they could go out in the evening.

Knowing that this would be her strategy, Jungkook had entered her house, briefly chatted with her mother and promised that her daughter would be awake soon; it seemed as though Y/N had completely messed up her sleeping schedule.

"Nooooo I want to go back to sleeeep."
Jungkook shushed her, running his fingers through her hair fondly.

"And here I thought that giving you kisses would make you wake up happily. Are you cranky no matter what?" He questioned, poking her cheek with his nose.

She moved his face away, or tried to since she had no energy in her as she grumbled, "shut up. I'm not cranky you clingy baby."

Jungkook cupped her face in his hands, smiling when the 'not cranky' female opened her eyes.
"I'm your clingy baby."

He sent her a wink, only for her to push him away, "I'm not falling for your tricks. Let me sleep."
Jungkook sighed, moving his arm so that it was around her side instead.

"I imagine that when we live together, I'll have to do this all the time. You should get used to it."
Y/N's eyes went wide open from those sentences, butterflies zooming around in her stomach.

She didn't want to admit it but whenever he talked about his future with her, as if it was set in stone, she got very emotional.
Even as she woke up to him lathering kisses, she felt so loved.

But would she show that? No.
She wanted to sleep, not to show Jungkook that he had this effect on her.

"Babe, are you breathing??"
He asked, the tiniest bit of amusement hidden in his voice as Y/N realised she had held her breath whilst contemplating his words.

"No, I'm dead."

This made laughter erupt from Jungkook's mouth, even putting a smile on Y/N's face.
One that she was glad he couldn't see.

The brown-haired male hugged her tightly, responding "you're so cute, IloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyou—"

"Okay! Now I can't breathe!"
Y/N groaned loudly, Jungkook releasing her at once.

He giggled as she sat up, lips pursed as she gave him a death glare.
"Get out of my room now. I'll get ready."

Jungkook jumped off the bed, making congratulatory noises for himself as he ran downstairs to her parents who were equally joyful and entertained by his happiness.
"This will be a long day," Y/N exhaled, a ghost of a smile appearing upon her face.

The End ♥️

💜💜💜 Happy Birthday Jungkook! 💜💜💜
A lot has happened this past year for you and I'm glad that you're able to spend your birthday during this break! You deserve it so much. From growing your hair long to having crises about being a baby or not 😂😂 I'm happy when you're happy, so let's all be happy together. I love you Gguk ✨💞✨💞✨

 I love you Gguk ✨💞✨💞✨