BTS Imagines - How They Enjoy Nights Out With You

"Mmm, 'cause I love you"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seokjin:

• These would be really, really random; pretty much nothing planned.
• Sometimes, a breather at the park would be all you two needed.
• Hands entwined all throughout.
• He'd try to scare you, blowing cool air onto your neck to make you shiver.
• Endless amount of puns made whilst half-asleep, fully aware that he's the only one laughing at them.
• "Yes, I'm a child, we been knew. You love me for it though."

Yoongi:

• Rarely happens because he's either working or sleeping.
• He's not a huge fan but enjoys your company so no objections there.
• Really likes going to night markets with you because of the way your eyes light up at everything.
• You'll hum random tunes from time to time, which would get his creative juices flowing.
• Hugs you to keep you warm, smiling widely as you paint his face with soft kisses.
• "Can we go home now? I'd rather be in bed with you..."

Hoseok:

• Prefers to stay at home when he has a break, but can't say no to going out with you.
• Walking under trees, playing with shadows next to streetlights.
• Chuckles when your stomach grumbles out of nowhere, ready to go into a convenience store to buy snacks.
• Admiring graffiti on walls, snapping a few pictures with you.
• Laughs when you get scared at a cat appearing abruptly, whilst trying to hide his own fright.
• "This is really fun, thank you for dragging me out. Seriously, I appreciate it."

Namjoon:

• Takes you to fancy restaurants or quaint cafés, a gentleman either way.
• If you're both taking a walk, hot drinks are a MUST.
• Tight-fitting turtlenecks, jeans, and trench coats; looking sophisticated and so handsome.
• The Han River is a frequent fixture.
• Loves seeing the smile on your face as you both find interest in the small things outside.
• "I could be looking at the stars, but you're more beautiful than all of them combined."

Jimin:

• A funfair in the evening? He's got it planned in advance.
• That guy who will win an adorable plushie for you, with all the other girls in awe.
• Sometimes, there'll be visits to a sophisticated bar with some good ol' wine.
• You're going to catch him staring at you, as he can't get enough of you.
• Skinship. Lots and lots of skinship. It's too cute.
• "I'm never going to get tired of spending of my life with you. What? I can't be deep?"

Taehyung:

• Having photography as one of his loves, it's only natural he'd take pictures of you, his love.
• A stylish beret on his head, cute mittens covering your hands in his.
• He doesn't want you getting sick, so he'll make sure you look like a cinnamon roll with all the layers of clothing you have on.
• Taking lovely Yeontan on the nightly walks.
• If he didn't feel tired, he'd want to be out all night until he could see you in the sun's light as it rises.
• "The city lights are a pretty impressive backdrop, but you're my centre of attention."

Jungkook:

• The couple who get drunk and eat ramyeon to help hangovers? Yes, that's you two.
• Loud, wild, having fun in tiny shops that are open late at night.
• Walking around the mall, getting full off of numerous snacks.
• Occasionally, you'll go to the gym together, helping each other before eventually goofing off.
• He cups your face in his hands, pecking your lips with so much fondness.
• "I will always cherish this. I will always cherish you."

The End ♥️

The song makes me so soft 🥺💘 hope you enjoyed this!! <333