Chapter One

❌❌Updated ❌❌ Please try to read the books on the app/website inkitt

Wattpad has removed books 7-11 of this series, plus many of my others. To ensure you don't start reading and the books disappear, I advise that you read the books on Inkitt. They are also free to read on there along with other books fo mine. 

I'm unsure if this book will stay on Wattpad as they have deleted nearly every book of mine that contains BD$M.

Prologue** Sometime in the future**

Life seemed to have changed so much in such a short time. My eyes glance around the dim room. It is beautiful and nothing like my place. I can't help but smile despite being awoken by a nightmare that shook me from the core.

I can't remember it. I just remember been scared and fighting to wake up. I have no idea how I got to this point in my life. Of course, I know how I came to be here; I don't see how my entire life has shifted so drastically in only a few short weeks.

The nightmare seems to haunt me, hoping that it isn't true. I usually push it to the rear of my mind. Attempting to forget it, straining to cover it. The crazy thing is, I am not this type of person at all. 

He has taken over my life and changed me so much, and I don't recognise myself anymore. That is a lie. I see my old self. The old me I lost years ago. I wish to recognise where things are going next, but right now, I feel like I'm losing control of my life. 

I was happily ensconced in my little routine. I'd go to university, then work, and then I'd go home—uncomplicated and straightforward life. 

He's turned everything upside down, I can't find my way back, and even if I could, I don't think I'd want to. He makes me happy, sitting here on his bed, still somewhat shaken up. I can't conceive of anything else but the same recurring nightmare. 

Is he making me happy enough, or is this just one big mistake? The sound of the door opening and I know instantly it is him. I don't even need to look up. When he walks into a room, I pick up on it straight away. Raising my head, I look towards the door. Sure enough, there he is.

"Good morning, Kitten. You look refreshed." I can't help but grin at him. Somehow, he has defied all odds. He has made me want to live life again and actually love it.

"I guess I have you to thank for that," I say sheepishly. My cheeks are flushing pink. Even after he's seen me at my most vulnerable, I still feel insecure. I can't help but avert my eyes whenever he calls me baby or Kitten.

"So, I thought that maybe today we could have some fun?" His body begins climbing onto the bed as I start laughing. His eyes are looking at me amused. "No, I don't mean that kind of fun, unless that's what you require? I mean, we could always stay in all day and explore each other some more..." His body moves closer to mine. 

How is he always in such a good mood? His hands grab my body, and I can't help but to laugh as I jump back. My hands are throwing up, telling him to stop.

"No, Jackson. I think we can behave for today. I have things that I need to do anyway. I have to go to my apartment as I haven't been back there in ages." I watch as he pouts, looking down at me. My breathing begins to quicken under his gaze. I need to, and I need to say no.

I have a life, which right now I haven't even seen in what feels like years. I am happy with that, though, but today I have to get back to the real world. "Plus, I promised Daz I'd meet up with him and his girlfriend." I did. I've got to admit, I have missed my apartment so much, and it seems like forever since I last saw my friends.