Chapter Thirty

a couple of seconds later he emerged.

"Sorted, there is a table being reserved for us, we will wait for Roxy then set off, Liam and Georgina you go together, me, Alena and Roxy will go together" 

Sitting no one said anything, everyone quiet waiting for Roxy to come, Georgina is clearly preparing herself for what she was about to see. To be honest, I have no idea how tonight will plan out, can we trust Georgina not to judge the guests while there, and can we trust Liam not to try sneak up to the rooms, one thing I know for sure, Jackson has his work cut out tonight.

 Roxy showing up, we invited her in, she looks around confused at Georgina and Liam been here.

"We are going out, to Jacksons work for his birthday" Smiling at her, I explain the change of plan she nods staying quiet, clearly feeling off with Liam and Georgina stood looking at her, Georgina needs to behave.

"Liam and Georgina are going in their car, you can come with us if you like?" Looking at her waiting she nods in agreement, us all leaving getting in our cars. Driving we don't speak much, it feels weird us been in the car together, slowly pulling up to Seductive Vibrations I can't help but smile, this place is truly amazing.

W

alking in, Georgina is in amazement, looking around.

"It's beautiful, and everyone is dressed" I can't hold in my laughter at her comment about people being dressed, she seriously looks surprised.

"Mr. Reeves, It's great to see you, your table is this way" The young woman guided us to our table, leaving us with menus before walking off.

"Why did she call you Mr. Reeves? Our name is Woodcock, not Reeves" Liam is looking at him confused, Jackson shook his head, warning him to not say anything. I remember he told me about it, he doesn't use his real name, so people wouldn't contact him outside of work, so I didn't even think to question it. 

He has done it, so his outside life doesn't conflict with work life and vice versa. Sitting down, we ate, everyone laughing even Georgina was pleasant, especially towards Roxy which is a relief, finishing eating we moved to the bar.

"So, it isn't as bad as I thought, I will be honest, it is actually really nice down here" Georgina smiles, she has drunk way too much, but at least she is not shouting that it is a brothel or something worse. It is getting late, guests coming and going.

"Okay, we better go get a taxi, none of us can drive in this state" Georgina is laughing, almost falling off her chair, I can't believe just how wasted she is, considering she thought this place was awful, she has relaxed a lot.

"No need to call a taxi, I told the staff to keep three rooms free for us, so you can all have your own room" Jackson informed her, her face shocked.

"I am not sleeping here, with windows and people looking" She is gone, way too far gone, why did we let her drink so much, like we could actually control her or stop her drinking so much.

"No Georgina, not in that sort of room, the little hotel room, with a lock, and windows to outside, with curtains" I can't help but laugh at Jackson's tone, like she is a child that needs it explaining to her. Liam is smiling, he looks way to happy about this arrangement, Jackson noticing quickly squashing his hopes.

"Not a chance Liam, you're sleeping down here, not upstairs" I can't help snickering to myself at Liam's disappointment from Jacksons words.

"I will show these two to their rooms, I will leave you two to catch up" Jackson points out, smiling at me and Roxy, he walks to the desk, getting the woman's attention behind it and the security.