Book Two Chapter Forty-Two

A while later Liam got home, he went straight upstairs, and 15 minutes came back down.

"Come on, the room is finished" 

I get up with their help and slowly make my way upstairs, a big pink bow on the door, as he opens it I am in shock. It is beautifully finished, the room decorated, fully, the cots in, dressing table, clothes, everything. 

It is perfect, they're hung on the wall a picture of me and Jackson on our wedding day. I know it must have been hard for Liam to hang that up.

"Thank you both so much, it is perfect and amazing" I grin, Liam and Marcus had done most of it, Georgina just helped with where things should go so it looked good, I need to thank Marcus as well

"Nothing is too much for these two princesses" 

Liam smiles rubbing my stomach. I don't miss the look on Georgina's face, a look that said I was going to destroy him. I walk in, seeing where the names can go on the cots.

"Katie needs to be put on one of them, as for baby two I will figure that out on the way sometime soon hopefully" Liam walked over to the cot.

"Sure thing, back out while I am painting, please" 

I turn and leave Liam, spent most of the night sleeping on the chair in my room, he seems to think I am going to go into labour at night and no one will know. Not like I would just sit here and act like nothing was happening. 

At 38 weeks pregnant, we have decided we would try making the relationship work properly. I decided I need to move on, it has been nearly 8 months since Jackson has left. It feels too soon, but leaving it much longer, Liam would soon find someone else. 

Sitting there, relaxed everything felt great, laughing at the film. A pain shooting across my stomach and I wrench. Liam jumping up, "Georgina grab the bags" he screams upstairs, I laugh and shake my head.

"Liam calm down, one pain doesn't mean I am in, Aaah" I scream and bent forward as the pain shoots through me again.

"Something is wrong, Liam, something is really wrong" 

I feel like I am being cut open, worse like something was cutting me open from inside. I have no idea what happened to Tallulah, if there was something that caused her still birth, I didn't even think to ask and now it is too late. 

Georgina grabs my bags, and we get in the car travelling to the hospital, the pains get closer together and more painful.

"You will be fine Alena, just breath" 

Georgina saying from the front of the car as the pains continue. Arriving at the hospital, I am taken straight to the delivery ward, I am put on monitors the babies heartbeats are good.

"I will keep texting my mum updates" Liam smiles. 

Two hours later I am ready to push, yet so exhausted I just want to sleep. Liam and Georgina by my side, I start to push, a nurse walking in, looking concerned.

"Alena, we have a man standing at the desk insisting he is your husband" I look at her and became angry.

"Not possible, my husband died. Georgina, check it isn't Max" 

I don't want him anywhere near me, who else would it be? Jackson is gone, is this his sick, twisted prank to torture me more? 

Georgina follows the nurse back out, I continue to push. Liam holds my hand, trying to encourage me, the door swings open and sure enough there he was. I freeze, it can't be true, everything seems to go slow, everything,

"She is my wife" he pushes passed the nurse who tries stopping him. He looks at me and Liam, hurt in his eyes, I sit here in shock, it looks like him, yet it doesn't, screaming as another contractions hits.