Book Two Chapter Thirty-Seven

"Well, there is a heartbeat" He smiles and together we heard the heart beating.

"And there is a second heartbeat" He turns smiling at us, moving it again so we could hear the other heartbeat. Laying I take it in, is there really two? Jackson looks worried.

"The baby has two hearts? How is that even possible?" He looks at me with concern.

"No Sir, you have two healthy babies with two healthy heartbeats" The man smiling at Jackson who now looks frozen.

"I can see from this your around 14 weeks, I will print off pictures and a video for you" Jackson finally looks up.

"Can you see if they are girls or boys?" Jackson asks, looking at the screen in amazement.

"Too early, unfortunately, plus they are wrapped around each other so even harder to tell"

 Jackson smiling even more than before. It amazes me, no matter how much I thought I loved him, he keeps surprising me by making me love him even more.

 Getting in the car I am still in shock, we get home, we have a couple of hours before he has to leave. 

"Please, can we get everyone here today and tell them together?" He looks at me waiting.

"Sure, why not" 

I smile, thinking this was the best chance to tell everyone, he is leaving, and I don't want to hide it for two to three weeks. Jackson starts ringing Liam and his mum, I call my parents and Georgina. Sitting they all come in and sit down having a drink waiting for our news.

"No honeymoon?" Liam asks, looking at us confused.

"No, I have been called back into work, I leave tonight, our honeymoon will need to be after that" He explains, and I see the pain on Helen's face at his words.

"So, we are here because you're leaving?" Liam questions again.

"Seriously Liam shut the hell up and let Jackson talk" I almost shout, but it worked, he did.

"We would like you all to meet, two new additions to come to the family" Jackson smiles far too happy right now considering he is leaving, pushing the play button on the player that has the recording of the twins on. 

Everyone sits and stares in amazement, total silence, no one seems to want to break it.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that" 

Liam the first to speak, looking at the screen, then at both of us. Everyone saying congratulations and of course offering me help for while Jackson is away. They leave, all happy that the family is growing.

"Well, we have a bit of time left alone" He smiles, picking me up and carrying me to our bed.

"There will be a large bump here soon" He laughs, kissing me before laying me down on the bed.

"Well, I can still blindfold you, and tie you up for now anyway and tease you over and over" 

He chuckles, slipping the blindfold over my eyes, then fastening down my arms and legs. His mouth kissing my whole body as he teases it. 

His mouth teasing me, over and over never letting me escape. He was so gentle, making sure I was okay constantly and yet I still got pleasure from it, maybe not the same as before but still a pleasure. 

We spent the next half an hour in bed together, before he had to get ready and leave. We lay in bed and he kisses me.

"Doctors tomorrow, please, and make sure you take care of yourself" 

He kisses me again smiling and I nod. He got up, getting himself ready and left, I lay here on the bed for hours, shocked that I have twins inside me. 

I know I have to cope and that is exactly what I am going to do. I just wish he was here to help me. I finally fall asleep, waking early morning. I have food and grab the laptop, everything still there Jackson had used it for before he left. 

I closed the tabs with the scans he booked, behind them photos from his mission. My body freezing, looking at the pictures there is a man there I know, a man I never wanted to see again. 

He was smiling, looking happy and has his arm around Jackson. 

Max, stood there almost like he is laughing at me, why is Max with Jackson on a mission?