Book Three Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Seriously, how many times, stop with all the questions, it is my choice, I said yes, I just want the details for how much can be sent to make sure she has it there waiting if needed and when the money can be in the account by" 

He stood up, and dragged me up, 

"No more fucking about sort it out, you will have the business bank account information within the next week" He pulled me out the room, everyone shocked by his outburst, me included.

"What the hell Jackson?" I shouted at him, he didn't say anything, his grip getting tighter around my wrist, it began to hurt as he dragged me back to his office. 

"Jackson your hurting me" I pulled my arm, but it was useless, we got into his office and he let go of me, sitting on the sofa not saying anything, what had happened since this morning?

 Was he really that annoyed and angry I wore no underwear to come see him? 

"What the hell is going on? You physically hurt me, through fucking anger Jackson" I was shouting at him, but he wasn't responding.

"Fine, I will see you at home" 

I began to turn, no way was I staying here with his I won't take attitude, he never hurt me, especially in anger, granted all he did was hold my wrist, but for some reason it was too tight. 

I began to open the door, his hand slamming it shut again. He moved, so his hands pushed against the door, me between them.

"When was you going to tell me? Did you really think I would never know?" I am so confused, what have I done wrong now? 

Why do I always seem to be the one in the wrong, always me never anyone else, and I never have any idea either until the last flipping second.

"Just tell me what I am meant to have done wrong, seriously I won't stand here having no idea what you're talking about while I have done nothing wrong" 

I shouted back at him, I really had no idea what I had done wrong, I need to stop shouting, he wasn't his voice was low, I was the one angrier in this situation. 

He took his phone out of his pocket, turned the screen towards me and my heart fell, I looked at him now, clearly for the first time since we left the room, he wasn't angry he was hurt, and I now know why. 

The phone showed a picture, a picture that someone had taken and sent to Jackson that was a letter from prison from Max, I had put it away undecided if I wanted to go see him and confront him or not.

"I didn't decide if I was going or not, I have questions that only he can answer, and I do remember you went to see Caroline after what she did to me, so why is this so different if it helps me move on?" 

I never thought anyone would find it, I honestly thought that it would stay there until I decided what to do, then it would either be thrown away or I would tell him exactly what I planned to do.

"I don't want you to see him, I am not trying to control you, but I can't see what good can come from you going there, seeing him other than more hurt" 

I know he is just worried, he cares about me and doesn't want me to be hurt but he needs to understand I need to sometimes do things even if he doesn't like it.

"It isn't like I wrote to him asking to see him, it was the other way around, speaking to the therapist she suggested it would be a good idea, to get closer to end that chapter in my life"

 His expression changed, he seemed calm down, I understood why he acted that way, if I found a letter he had hide from Caroline.

"If the therapist thinks it is fine, then I will support you, I just didn't want you to go to listen to what he had to say" 

He pulled me to him, his arms wrapping around my body, 

"Sorry, I just remember seeing you after last time, the thought of him hurting you scares me, I need you" 

"That is exactly why I did not want you known about Jake, because you would want to protect me, even if he isn't around you would have held back more" 

His lips started kissing mine, his hands moving down, cupping my ass and lifting me up, his body pinning me against the door. 

"We still have an hour, before the meeting is meant to end, it would be a shame to waste it" His lips moved down to the nape of my neck, gently kissing, I felt my smile growing bigger at the thought of what was coming next.

"I am easy access, nothing underneath remember" 

I moved one of my hands, to pull the sleeve of my top down, it began falling down showing my breasts, naked and waiting for him. His eyes widened, his head leaning down as he began to kiss them, I missed him, how is that even possible, it is not like we don't see each other, I see him every day, but feel like I miss him so much. 

I looked at him, my hands traveling down his chest without been ordered to, stopping at his button on his trousers, I smiled biting my lip, as my fingers unfastened it. I pulled his trousers open, pushing them down, as his mouth still teased my breasts.

He slowly lowered me on his cock, a moan escaping my lips as he pushed me harder against the door, his hips rocking fast and hard straight away. 

He sent me crazy, we ended up collapsed on the floor in front of the door, his smile so sexy and teasing. 

"I thought marriage and kids were meant to stop couples wanting sex?" 

I laughed, he was right everyone said once we are married sex will not be the same, same with the girls everyone said we would not have time for it. No matter what, I would find time even if it was 4am in the morning, I would find time.

"We are not a normal couple" I laughed, getting up I sorted my clothes out.

"Now I have to go home to the girls, I will see you tonight" I kissed him before walking out to the car. 

Getting home, Georgina and Helen left together to meet Liam, I sat with the girls cooking tea, the door opening, expecting it to be Jackson, as I turned it was Marcus, bag in hand stood there looking broken. 

I tried smiling at him, but it didn't work, he was clearly hurting, but I best not make it obvious I can tell, Marcus was clearing trying to hide it, and the last thing I want to do is make him feel worse, so I will do what I always do, make jokes and laugh. 

"What are doing here? Kidnapping me in your duffel bag?" I laughed looking at him.

 "Something like that, where can I dump it, and my stuff till I find the right time to squeeze you in it?" 

I had to laugh at his response, he clearly was trying to act like he was fine. 

"Well, I wouldn't put it in our room, Jackson might catch onto your plan, so upstairs, any of the spare rooms you want, I shall wait for you to squeeze me in it and run away" 

 laughed as he began walking upstairs.