Chapter Nineteen

"Is she freaking out then?" Looking up Jackson is standing there, holding two plates of food.

"No idea, I am not going to read the 54 messages she has left, I just told her I am fine and not to worry" He laughs placing the plate in front of me, sitting eating, we don't say much else, this is the part I hate, the silence, I have no idea what to say and I hate it. I can't do conversations not like most, I struggle with it, yet with Jackson I can sometimes, like now, though, it feels awkward to silent, but my mind cannot force my mouth to speak.

"So, university tomorrow?" He winks at me, I should say yes, but I honestly don't want to. I will catch up no problem, but right now I would rather have a bit of time off and spend it with Jackson.

"No, I don't think so, I rather liked the wake up I got this morning and I doubt I can do that before university" Thinking back to this morning, a smile creeping across my face, how does he do it? How does he make me want to spend so much time with him already?

"Okay, well while I have no issues with us spending the rest of our time in the bedroom, maybe we should go out somewhere, you know see people or something?" Looking at him, I don't know why he would want to do that, it is pure crazy, I would rather spend all the time in his bed.

"Oh, fuck it, what am I talking about like hell are we going anywhere" His body moved, standing up, he grabs me off the chair, his hands lifting me, my legs wrapping around his body. Kissing me, he pushes me back against the wall.

"I plan to fuck you as much as possible before you leave" His voice almost a growl, moaning, nodding at him I bite my lip, what have I got myself into? Carrying me upstairs to the bed, his eyes making me feel safe, yet at the same time, like I am being hunted.

"I am like a wolf Alena, this wolf needs its kitten fix, and you are that kitten" His mouth beginning to kiss me again moaning, I pull him to me, pushing him over.

"This time, I am taking charge" His eyes watching, his hands twitching, he really doesn't do the whole women taking control does he, watching as my hands grasp, his to tie him to the bed, his eyes full of wonder, his hands looking misplaced, they shouldn't be tied to the bed, and he knows it.

He doesn't stop me though, he indulges my craziness, slowly kissing along his body, I begin teasing, every inch of him. Time passes and feeling like I have teased him enough, I move, slowly lowering myself on his cock.

My hips moving slowly, his control slipping away, I can see it, he hates not being in control, his head shaking, a growl escaping his lips, his hands ripping from the bed breaking the restraints. His hands grasping me, throwing me over.

"Kittens don't take control" His words taking over my body there is no escape for me, I lost all sense of time, I spent it all with him in his bed, two weeks had passed and we had not seen anyone or left his house, passing out I feel exhausted, my body not used to so much sex, pleasure and intimacy, falling asleep I know I will sleep for ages.

Standing in darkness, unable to see anything around me, I can hear screams, I recognise the voice, I just can't figure out who it is, following the screams, I get closer, the figure coming into view, I can see his face, screaming as pain shoots through my head.

Jolting upright in bed, looking around I begin to wonder how I'd gotten here, Of course, I know how I came to be here, I just don't see how my entire life has shifted so drastically in only a few short months. I've been having this dream, or rather nightmare a lot lately, and it proceeds to constantly wake me up.

Hoping it wasn't true, I'd normally push it to the rear of my head, attempting to forget it, straining to cover it. The crazy thing is, I am not this type of person at all, He has taken over my life, changed me so much, I don't recognise myself anymore, that is a lie, I see my old self, the old me I lost years ago.