Book Two Chapter Fifty-Four

"Where are you two going?" Marcus stopping us as we get to the door.

"Shopping, and well more shopping" Georgina laughs.

"I don't think you're allowed, Jackson said you were not allowed to be leaving the house" I look at him in disbelief.

"Really? What does he expect us to live indoors for the rest of our lives?" I ask looking at him.

"If he is that worried you can just come with us" It seems like the smart thing to do rather than staying in all day.

"Okay, I will get ready and drive behind you" Marcus quickly grabbing his things, I didn't actually expect him to say okay and agree to it.

"You realise we will be walking around women's bikinis and things, right?" I ask looking at him.

"I am sure I can imagine what you look like in them to keep myself occupied" 

He winks and laughs at me, Georgina didn't miss it, I blush, and she pulls me a look like she has questions, when doesn't she have questions? 

Getting the girls in the cars and begin to drive to the shop. Sure, enough Georgina has questions and she isn't waiting to ask.

"You and Marcus? What is that about then?" I look at her shaking my head.

"Nothing, he jokes because he was the one who found me naked, I slipped up and called him the hottest one, something Jackson wasn't pleased about" 

Georgina laughing, not asking anything else which I am so grateful for. Going in the first shop we walk around, grabbing a few things the shopping was actually quick, one shop and everything is bought, driving home Georgina is not too pleased that our shopping trip turned into one shop, but I am actually grateful, getting home I pull up getting out the door opens, Jackson is walking towards the cars.

"Where the fuck were you?" He shouts as we walk towards the house, Marcus rushes forward and stepping in front of us.

"You can't lock her up all the time mate, she needs to get out, she went shopping and I was there the whole time" Marcus explains trying to make him calm down.

"Being told would be nice next time! I had no idea where you had gone" He walks over kissing me and shaking his head before walking back in the house, we follow just in time to see him walk into the office.

"Well, he's fun to live with, isn't he?" Marcus laughs.

"Actually, he is, when he isn't so uptight and worried someone is trying to hurt us" I explain.

"I know, I haven't seen him like this before, I have known Jackson since we trained and he's normally the relaxed level headed one of all of us" 

Marcus explains. Sitting with the girls, I wait for Jackson to finish his work the time passing by, finally Jackson finishes and sits watching the twins, I walk upstairs with Georgina to pack for the week away.

"What are you taking with you?" She asks going through my clothes.

"Mostly lingerie and bikini's" I laugh, she looks at me and shakes her head.

"What? It is our honeymoon" Am I meant to say Holter necks and jumpers?

"Yeah, just don't be so forward about it maybe" She laughs

"Well, at least I didn't say I was taking the handcuffs and whips" 

I laugh, grabbing the suitcase she just rolls her eyes and keeps looking through my clothes to help me pack. I felt excited packing, finally some time with just us two like it used to be. 

I love the twins, but often feel like we have no time to ourselves unless someone has them for the night.

"Right two cocktail dresses, another evening dress, and some lounge clothes" Georgina replies throwing the clothes towards me. I grab them and threw them in the suitcase.

"Finished" I smile, closing it and putting it next to the door.

"This feel so weird" I admit.

"Why? You are going on a honeymoon that is a good thing" 

She looks at me waiting for my response, it just doesn't feel right at all. Everything that has happened just seems so wrong, I just think there is too much happening right now.

"Think about it, my birthday I met Jackson and within 6 months we were engaged, then married, then twins arrived 7 months after that. Jackson died and came back to life. Then I vanished for 3 months come back and Max is still out there. I just wonder if this is the universe saying we shouldn't be together" 

I admit, it is a thought always on my mind.

"Not a chance, I look at you two and you're a perfect match, you have a lot of crap to deal with yes, but you got through it and seem to be stronger and better after it" 

Georgina always has a way of making it all sound fine and sane.

"Let's get downstairs, you should see the girls with you leaving tomorrow" Georgina walks out the room, I look around the room following her out walking downstairs behind her.

"Hello darlings" I smile, sitting down with Katie and Isabella. Jackson coming over and sitting with us.

"We are going out now" Georgina says as she and Liam leave the house.

"Have fun" I shout through to them.

"They will need it watching these two for 5 days alone" 

I laugh to Jackson. We spend the night cuddling up and watching films, both of us holding the twins. It feels weird sitting here, so much has happened so quickly. I look at Jackson then at the twins and know what Georgina meant. 

We were a perfect family, yes, we have had to make sacrifices, but we are our own little family. We may not be perfect, but we are strong, everything we have been through and everything that has happened to us is proof of that for sure. Sitting it begins to get late, so we put the twins down to sleep.

"Bed for us as well" He smiles dragging me towards the bedroom.

"Not yet, I think we need to pack a few extras" I grin turning to walk towards his rooms.

"Thoughts on what to take with us?" I turn and ask him.

"Well, you like being blindfolded, you like being whipped, you like nipple clamps, you like being strapped to the bed" He carries on talking walking around and grabbing the stuff.

"Fuck, I think we might need to pack the whole room" He laughs at the amount in his hands piled higher and higher. I laugh at him.

"No seriously just pick some items and pack them, please" I laugh.

"Then we can go to bed and build our strength up for tomorrow" I tease walking out the room.

"You are just going to leave me to pick really Alena?" 

I hear him shouting as I walk down the hall laughing. Getting into the bedroom I got changed and climb in bed. I fall asleep, exhausted and hoping if I sleep well tomorrow night I could stay up with Jackson on holiday.