Book Two Chapter Fourteen

"I can't, I really can't, I am sorry Sir, please" I look him in the eyes, biting my lips hoping it will tempt him. His arms grab me again

"I swear you are going to destroy me" 

He opens the door pulling me out. I feel a small triumph that I have obviously won, until everyone looks at us and quickly avert their eyes. I look down, noticing the shirt I put on is open and ripped.

I must look a right mess and can only imagine what they are all thinking. I hold it closed as he drags me, we don't leave, he takes me towards his room here. Pushing me through the door, he growled at me 

"Strip now" I look at him.

"Jackson we are not in your room yet" I go to open the door, but he stops me.

"Strip, I want you to know how I would have felt had you not let me release in the car, if you had left me like that having to walk into a meeting. Strip now or remember your safe word" 

He wants me to say it, I can see it in his eyes, he is seeing how far he can push me, so he knows my limit. 

Looking down at myself, to be honest, I am basically already naked. The shirt is torn, not just the buttons fallen off, but the shirt somehow is torn, the skirt was no longer in the full length either. I had walked down here basically naked past the staff and guests. 

I begin to stop, slipping the shirt off, and pushing the skirt down, stepping out of it. Cautious in case anyone walks down the hall. Stood here in just heels, he looks at me. Every bit of me melting under his gaze.

"You're mine"

He growls. He pushes me against the wall. Kissing me and lifting me up while wrapping my legs around his body. 

He plunges his hard cock into me, making me scream. I don't care where we are, I need this. He moves quickly, pushing me towards the limit, making me scream.

"Cum now" 

His words sounding around the hall as he shouts at me. 

Thrusting hard I let go, screaming, grabbing him and finally collapsing forward on him.

He opens the door to his room and stepping inside, places me down on the floor.

"You surprised me again, I was not expecting you to give in and strip" 

His lips gently kissing my neck.

"I can't believe I did it, anyone could have walked into the hall" 

I am surprised at myself for agreeing to it.

"Alena, no one would have walked down, I told the staff this was off limits for an hour" 

He laughs, walking further in.

"In fact right on time. Any second now the staff will be walking down and guests, I would never do that without you agreeing beforehand or asking me to I wouldn't do that" 

I hear the voices of people getting closer, then walking past the voices hushed and faint laughter.

"Seriously, my clothes are outside the door!"

He laughs and walks off into the room, I follow him feeling weird having no clothes on.

"Okay, you win, hand me some clothes please" I smile at him laughing along.

"Yours are out there" He laughs, pointing towards the door, no way am I getting those.

"Seriously, not a chance" 

I walk towards the closet, pulling it open and find one of his shirts. Grabbing it, I put it on walking over to him, sitting down.

"Because of you I was late for my meeting, not only that, but I had planned to spend the last hour sat with you discussing stuff" 

He looks at me shaking his head, maybe before a meeting isn't the best time to tease him. Especially when he has so much to sort out before leaving.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist, and you growling at me didn't help or the taunting to punish me either it just made me want to keep going and be punished" 

I know deep down, 100% I will do it again, I loved today, and it was like a part of him. Today was crazy, he is driving me crazy, but I love it and wouldn't change a single part of it. 

I honestly wouldn't, not even the begging and apologising, the walking through here wet with no underwear.

"I will grab us some food then we can talk. The laptop is there" 

He points towards the laptop and hands me some paper before walking over and opening the door.

"By the way, your clothes are still here" He shouts back laughing and I just know that everyone around him would have heard that. 

He is teasing, so ignoring him, I grab the laptop sitting down wondering what I am meant to do with it. Picking up the sheets I look at them, realising just what they are. A list or rather list of stuff he wants to know if I am okay with them or not.