Book Two Chapter Twenty-Four

Getting in Jackson is on my mind the whole way there. Getting out of the car outside the church I can only hope when I walk through those doors he is there. 

Yet no one has said he is here, I have not seen Helen though since the house and she would be the one Jackson calls. Getting ready, Georgina gets herself ready to walk in, I prayed no one comes out, if they do it means he isn't here. 

Georgina starts walking in, and the music began playing, that had to be a good sign, right? They wouldn't play music if he isn't here. 

Watching as Georgina walks down, I grip my dad's arm, I walk down the aisle, two men standing at the front, clear as anything even from the back one is Jackson and the other Liam. 

I feel like I was almost skipping down the aisle and dragging my dad with me, my mind wants to see him, I need to see him. 

Jackson begins to turn, I smile as he does, my breath catching, his face has bruises and cuts on it. I just want to run to him even more and make sure he is okay. I walk slowly to him, watching as tears fell from his eyes. As I reach him, his mouth lowers to my ear.

"I thought you was Katie, for a second my heart stopped, the dress looks perfect" 

He kisses me gently. Standing at the altar, we said our vows, exchanging rings and had our first kiss as a married couple. 

All I want to do is get out of here and ask if he is okay, have him to myself and shut us off from the world and beg him never to go again. We leave together in the car to the reception, I look at his face, my hand caressing it, as the car drives us there.

"What happened?" Tears begin to fill my eyes.

"Alena, today is your wedding day, ignore this and let's just enjoy it" He smiles pointing to his face. 

I smile and pull him to me, he wrenches, but keeps moving closer and kissing me, my hands wanting to rip his clothes off.

"I can't wait to be alone with you, just us two" He smiles, kissing my neck making me moan.

"Can we not just cancel the rest of today and go home?" 

Smiling at him I know we can't, he chuckles and shakes his head at me. 

The car stops, and we are at the reception, the car door opens, getting out everyone is shouting and throwing confetti we walk inside, and Jackson froze. 

I hope him standing here shock is a good thing to what I have done and not a bad thing. Katie's picture and Talluah's print were projected on the wall, a video without sound, showing clips of Jackson, Liam and Katie growing up. 

He is crying, I never thought I would see him cry, it looks wrong and out of place for him to cry. Grabbing me he kisses me hard.

"It is your wedding there was no need to do this" Shaking my head at him I argue back.

"No Jackson it is our wedding and they would have been part of it if they could" I smile. 

The reception goes amazing, we have our first dance and at ten o'clock we get ready to leave. I stand here ready to throw my flowers as I threw them over my head the room span I feel like I am about to faint. 

Jackson grabbing me seeing me sway and helping me out to the car.

"Now is your turn to tell me what has happened?" He looks at me waiting for my response.

"I don't know, I think I have just been so worried about you I have made myself ill, I will be fine now" 

I smile, kissing him pulling him to me, not missing his pain as I do.

"Now tell me what happened with you?" I look at him waiting.

"It can wait till tomorrow! Let's not spoil tonight" 

He replies, kissing me quickly, clearly trying to make me forget.

"Mmmm, I have missed you" 

Getting home, he carries me into the house and to our room, laying me down on the bed he starts kissing me gently. Standing up, I turn my back to him.

"Unfasten please," I ask my back to him waiting for him to unfasten the buttons. I feel him unfastening the buttons. I let the dress drop to the floor, slowly turning to face him.

 There I stood wearing a white Basque, suspenders and stockings, not something he has seen me in, I am always naked at the start, or not clothed for the bedroom. 

I watched as he looks me up and down, over and over, taking the image of me in.

"Fuck" all that he can say, as he grabs me, pulling me onto the bed with him. 

The night was amazing, we were equal, no restraints, no blindfolds both equally in control. My shock as I took his shirt off, the bruises all over his body. 

I tried to act like I didn't notice them fighting not to mention them, I want tonight to be perfect.