Chapter Twenty Two

e pulled up to the beautiful Mansion also known as Seductive Vibrations, a dungeon as Jackson referred to it. Jackson takes my hand, leading me inside, we are walking briskly to his room, getting there he poured me a drink as I sat.

"Right, so I'm just going to tell you what your surprise is, I have planned something for you, if you don't want to do it, then you don't have to, I totally respect your decision. I will just enjoy the time with you. Your fantasy, well, I have a woman here waiting for you, I know you'll like her though" He looks at me, seeing the terror on my face, is he for real? Is he joking and trying to test me?

"Don't worry, this lady is a lot like you, you are her fantasy too, she's always wanted to be with a woman, but never has, and neither have you so it will help both of you relax. Honestly Alena, you don't have to do anything at all, you can just meet her and decide from there, I just thought it would be a nice surprise for you" 

I can meet her, see how things go then decide I don't have to agree instantly to do anything.

"Okay then, I'll meet her" I sound nervous, I am but I would hate myself for walking away without even meeting her.

"Do you want me to be with you or not?" Honestly, not, it is something I have to do alone, I don't think I could do something with a woman for the first time with him here, we have not exactly been together long enough to have that much confidence in front of each other, or rather I don't.

"I will be fine alone" Smiling at him, his body moving towards mine, his lips pressing against mine passionately, going to unbutton his shirt, his hands grasping mine, holding them together, his lips teasing me, kissing my neck stopping at my ear.

"There's something to remember me by, don't worry, you've got this, everything you might want or need it next to the bed" His lips starting to kiss me again, across my neck and down my chest moaning, he reached my breasts. He stood up smiling, walking out, me sitting here alone, a couple of minutes later a woman walked in, she was a few years older than me, she looks just as terrified as me, I feel like I have to say something to help her relax a bit, to reassure her that she was safe.

"Hi, I am Alena, come in and sit, we can just talk honestly" Smiling at her, she walked in sitting down, sitting here we just stay silent, I need to make some sort of effort to talk.

"So, I guess you don't have a partner?" Looking at her I smile, I hope not or if she does, he knows she is here.

"No, I am not really the sort to settle down with a partner to be honest, not yet anyway. Clearly you and Jackson are together?" Nodding in response to her question I smile.

"We are, we are new only been together about four weeks, but it is going well" She smiles, her mouth looks perfect.

"Are you okay with this?" Looking at me, her question confusing me.

"Yes, we spoke about fantasies, and things like that, this is his way of helping, he seems happy with me doing this" 

Sitting we spoke for a while, drinking what I believe is Jacksons stash of booze, laughing, we both relaxed, Roxy really is fun, she is quiet and as Jackson said she never was with a woman, never built up the courage to go out and find one. Sitting we spoke about our fantasies together, multiple fantasies we both have. 

She then also told me how she thinks Jackson is hot, I feel like I should be annoyed or Jealous but I'm not, not even a bit, I like her and the fact she likes Jackson just makes me like her more.

 Laughing I leant forward my lips pressing against hers, expecting her to push me away and say no, she didn't her lips starting to kiss back, my body going into shock, what have I just started? her hand raising up, her fingers running through my hair, her kiss so much different to Jackson, so different to any guy I have been with, soft and passionate, it feels amazing.