Book Three Chapter Fifty-Two

Waking up, he was out of bed, my body sensitive, far too sensitive, the door opened, Jackson stood there in leather trousers, a tray in one hand, laptop in the other.

"Good morning Kitten, I have your breakfast" 

My smile growing big, the thought of him bringing me breakfast in bed, the fact he wore the leather trousers just for me.

"Thank you, Sir, you look especially hot this morning" His smile twisted into teasingly.

"Well Kitten, you see I had a good night last night, tormenting a perfect little pussy, I have to say, I think it has a fetish for my love" 

Nodding I agree.

"Oh Sir, it certainly does, you are its only sin, the only one to break me down, while I love it and fix me back again" 

He placed the tray down, the laptop next to me as well, his lips kissing mine.

"Well, I figured you could do your daily blog post from here, I will leave you to it Kitten" He walked towards the door, stopping and turning back, winking before closing the door after him.

After eating, I began writing on the blog, explaining last night to my followers. At the end I decided to talk about safe words.

We use Yellow, this is something I say when I am close to my limits, sometimes I forget about it, it is just as important as your other safe words. 

Yellow is a good way to tell your Master your close to your limit, you can add things on such as I have cramp, so they understand why, or your scared, this tells them what is going on in your mind, they can try resolve it, so the scene can continue.

We use peach instead of red, red sounds like blood, flashing lights scary, I prefer peach, it is gentle and almost relaxing. 

The safe words are used to tell your Master to stop everything, right there, no they can't continue what they are doing till the end, they have to stop.

Green, is a different word, there is mixed views about it, 

"Green, I am happy, and everything is fine" "Green, I am okay" These can be said throughout play to let your Master know you're okay. 

Sometimes, when you say Yellow you're your reason why, your Master may slowly stop everything, if your too exhausted to take any more mentally or physically they will more than likely slow down and stop. It depends on your reason.

I have not gone into aftercare much, but it is important, after every scene me and Sir cuddle, we talk if I am able to stay awake long enough, we talk about how the scene went, things I liked most, or didn't like as much, it is a part to bring us both back to reality.

Walking to the bathroom, I began to get washed up, Jackson coming in, climbing into the shower with me, his arms wrapping around me, his hands washing my body as I leaned on him. 

Getting dressed, then walking downstairs he sat waiting for me.

"So, I think we need to talk about Sarah, your mum, which ever she is" 

Everything flooded back, I had forgotten about all that, I'm not even sure I want to know about her. 

"Sit Kitten" He patted the chair next to him, the girls asleep having a nap, so there was no excuse. Sitting down he placed the photos in front of me, my mum, pictures of just her, and her holding me, even one with my dad.

"She was my accountant for many years, during the time I learnt a lot about her, she had explained how she was married, met someone and while she thought she loved him, he was using her, she was scared of him, she said she had a child, that the child was taken because of circumstances beyond her control, she ended up staying with the bloke for years, until she got the courage to walk away, you could say he was like Max, she's been alone since"